InMe - Happy To Disappoint You

Join Discord

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I looked them up and found an album by them called Daydream Anonymous, i'm gunna download, I can upload it for you later if you want?​

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
im ok m8, i got all the albums

there first album
Overgrown Eden - is probably 1 of the best they have done
then its White Butterlfy - More "morbid"
then Caught White Butterfly - A Live album (its really ****ing amazing)
and then Daydream Annoymous (brilliant album)

tbh i wud suggest all of them, BUT listening to the lyrics in them is amazing lyrics right from the heart m8

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
kool, let me know what u think, BTW on that album track 2 (A Toast To Broken Glass) has a amazing tune to it very funky but heavy ish

and BTW, the song Thanks For Leaving Me, made me cry because of the way it is (yes im a fanny go on say it :P)

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Heavyish ehh, good stuff.

Listening to the album now Skindred has finished.

:middle:

Oh they're THIS genre, I shall try my best to soldier my way through the whole album but i'm not promising anything! :P

Last edited:

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
what u mean by there "THIS" genre?? lol i think there different to most bands out there atm that iv heard tbh

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
They aren't THAT bad.. But they're swinging too "emo" for me :/

Not enough screaming, basically ;)

Gunna finally listen to this In Flames album, got recommended by loadsa people i've had it a few days now still not listened to it :P

Last edited:

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
thats good thing, screaming runins the songs like Atryu, they ruined so many of theres because of screaming. tbh i think theres enuf in there, but the album Overgrown Eden u will not be dissapointed with m8

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
lol, i just listened to that song, its a bril cover in all fairness.

i would also recommend listening to Otherside by InMe aswell :) thats a brill song

Last edited:

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Anyone give me some linkage to all the InMe albums apart from Overgrown Eden please, haven't listened to them in ages and can only find the one album.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
They aren't THAT bad.. But they're swinging too "emo" for me :/

Not enough screaming, basically ;)

Gunna finally listen to this In Flames album, got recommended by loadsa people i've had it a few days now still not listened to it :P
Their older stuff is less "emo".

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
depends how u look at it, and what u wud class as emo really. my m8 class's the style of music they play as "emo", another class's the lyrics in a song as "emo", theres no realy way of telling, its just what ppl think really. but still Overgrown Eden is 1 of the best albums they have done

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
depends how u look at it, and what u wud class as emo really. my m8 class's the style of music they play as "emo", another class's the lyrics in a song as "emo", theres no realy way of telling, its just what ppl think really. but still Overgrown Eden is 1 of the best albums they have done
I know how Jealy thinks.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
kool, let me know what u think, BTW on that album track 2 (A Toast To Broken Glass) has a amazing tune to it very funky but heavy ish

and BTW, the song Thanks For Leaving Me, made me cry because of the way it is (yes im a fanny go on say it :P)

You serious? A song?