Insane Heroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nejlo

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 15, 2015

InsaneHeroes

Version: Heroes
High Rate Server
IP : 89.44.35.47

Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!Xs5m1ILb!XO7YJFluJ7mnPdeYFgLYv-x7AZL_hKMkbfQHN0iHodU
2nd download link need to change ip manually ! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9uOSAELIEZVdmowSGdBbEZkNU0/view?usp=sharing

The server is running on :
- Priccesor Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2609 @ 2.40GHz
- Installed memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
- System Type 64-bit Windows 7

Start Level 30
Starter Kit
Free exp 5x and free noob pet from NPC

Server Clases : Warrior , Tao , Wizard
Rebirth Levels
  1. Level 60
  2. level 150
  3. Level 250
  4. Level 350
  5. Level 450
  6. Level 350
  7. Level 400
  8. Level 450
  9. Level 500
10.Level 550

Safe town for stalls
Pvp arena
Boss Land - contains many bosses

Hero Manager

Drops like Exp Pots x2 , x3 , x4 ,x5 ,x6,x7
Crafting

Leveling maps full of mobs

... And much more !

Big Thanks from us Lomcn!

Last edited:

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
could do with a more info buddy i dont think you'll attract many players with that advert =/ il come have a look around tho

Giza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2013
could do with a more info buddy i dont think you'll attract many players with that advert =/ il come have a look around tho

With some pics , if there are any donations , something like tht right ?:))

Who are the GM`S , Any Quests inside the server ?

Last edited:

virusz89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 26, 2010
got ip banned :-s Rudy, gm can u undo this? u mystake my ip with aaron ,fking cheater !

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
THIS SERVER IS INSANE!!!! COME ON DOWN TO ONE OF THE INSANE SERVERS AROUND... (Compliment completed).

But in seriousness it's a pretty decent server. If you're looking for a HIGH RATE then look no further :)

-Ash

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
logged onto server , seems all over the place , u only get half a starter kit , ie. 1 ring 1 brace and such lol , u start off at 100% on lvl 1 a wiz gets a deva pet , and goes to starter caves and u have to kill about 10 mobs to lvl ( even though ur already on 100% when u log in ) lol , good luck with it , but might need a little work doing to it lol

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Ive played this server for just over 30 mins and its already made me want to quit

in my opinion this is just another rushed server... bugs:
everytime you level up it says youve been added to the noob guild
you start at lvl 1... ad says 30
the starter pet is an OP deva that can solo mostly anything at low lvl
and like posted before... you only start with 1 of every item

and the worst part of this server?... you're accepting donations for it... d*ck move from the GM's imo

/Ret

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Ive played this server for just over 30 mins and its already made me want to quit

in my opinion this is just another rushed server... bugs:
everytime you level up it says youve been added to the noob guild
you start at lvl 1... ad says 30
the starter pet is an OP deva that can solo mostly anything at low lvl
and like posted before... you only start with 1 of every item

and the worst part of this server?... you're accepting donations for it... d*ck move from the GM's imo

/Ret

Before i start on your entire comment i would just like to ask you why you think the STARTER PET shouldnt be able to solo everything in the LOWER LEVEL CAVES??

ive played this server for nearly a week now and by what you just said its clear you only played for 30 minutes...
Firstly the 'OP deva' can only hit one thing a time and once your out of the starter cave (designed to get you to a massive level 30) is useless after as youll have your lvl 30 kit and a few skills by then.
Secondly i accept it says level 30 and you start at level 1 but really dude.. did it honestly take you 30 minutes to get to 30? for me it was about 15 minutes... but then again you have that 'OP DEVA' right?
And thirdly, i dont no whether the donations were already in the files or the GM's set them up themselves but i dont actually no of a single person who has donated, and in honesty its not worth it anyway, the rebirth pets/ mass attack/ poison damage are great for taos, the warriors can easily solo the low-mid bosses solo/ have a mass attack, and the wizzies smash the caves for gr8 exp and can take bosses with a tao hero.

Dont slate a server after playing it for 30 minutes...

I will say though that this really terrible server advert does nothing to get more players in. And really gm's sort it out as your missing out on players :)

I for one really like this server and will continue to play it, theres loads of content, rebirths which are actually worth doing and a great player base.

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Really dislike this error.. Darm Heroes..

-Ash

---------- Post Merged on 22-03-2015 at 09:40 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 20-03-2015 at 09:53 PM ----------

Recruiting for Relentless, msg Sorcerer ingame.

-Ash

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
getting connection closed any body else having this issue?

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I'm unzipping this, I hope it's not Connection Closed :eek:

EDIT:
This is just another version 1001 of a server which has previously been up a million times.
Also, the name "Insane" is used by another team. (InSaNe)

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
It's lovely to come back to the server from being AFK and seeing yourself killed in a SAFEZONE..

What the actual ****.. Only way I could of died is via GM..

-Ash

Edit: It doesn't even show me who killed me.. So defiantly an @Kill??

Edit2: Ok well stone got replaced.. But this has made my day..

Last edited:

viper67

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2006
is there a forum for this server,if so can you post a link thx

Status
Not open for further replies.