Insane Heroes

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Seems back up, but char has gone and no new char can be created, so one of the gates is likely down or something. Getting there though I guess.

Whats this fb account then, got a link?

BoSkii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2013
lmao ENZO u clown ip banning :) lets see how many people stay when the truth comes out about ya corruption :)

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
servers just gone offline again !!!

the server seems ok as far as it goes for high rates , but the only downsides to this server are the filthy rom peasants that occupy it , the gms ignorant , he ignores english players ( i have pmed him a couple of times whilst hes talking, and been ignored completely) , the roms feel the need to pk lower lvls trying to get to grips with the server , but also feel the need to beg off the english as well , there has been shouts of corruption on server , and it seems as if the server has been thrown up as well , theres no @town or @home, the bag limit is 500 mill and yet gm makes a scroll script to change into 100 mill scrolls and it don't work lol , some of the maps and set ups in the game have been copied from other servers , i dont know if its the gms first try , but server seems to have a high user count for now , lets see how long it lasts lol , apart from that server seems enjoyable , just shame theres roms playing it :(

Last edited:

huss

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 29, 2015
servers just gone offline again !!!

the server seems ok as far as it goes for high rates , but the only downsides to this server are the filthy rom peasants that occupy it , the gms ignorant , he ignores english players ( i have pmed him a couple of times whilst hes talking, and been ignored completely) , the roms feel the need to pk lower lvls trying to get to grips with the server , but also feel the need to beg off the english as well , there has been shouts of corruption on server , and it seems as if the server has been thrown up as well , theres no @town or @home, the bag limit is 500 mill and yet gm makes a scroll script to change into 100 mill scrolls and it don't work lol , some of the maps and set ups in the game have been copied from other servers , i dont know if its the gms first try , but server seems to have a high user count for now , lets see how long it lasts lol , apart from that server seems enjoyable , just shame theres roms playing it :(
mate u need to grow up abit ... iam not a romanian and he didnt anwser me coz he got loads of spam pms on him thats why he didnt anwser u and me !
u moaning for nothing .
like or dislike it its ur own fault . and about the server is good enough as many new users comes on .
and its his first time making server and he doing well... we should help him not to spam him with shits.

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
If the game is closed. At least fix bugs from spells AC, AMC and add some + dmg in the pets, SW npc cannot collect money to repair the walls, there's no price

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
If the game is closed. At least fix bugs from spells AC, AMC and add some + dmg in the pets, SW npc cannot collect money to repair the walls, there's no price

"if the game is closed, please fix this list of bugs".... eh? 0_o