Interface

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009

I made this for someone but they don't seem to need it.

It's 99% done, I was just going to tidy up the text box and stick the server name in it.

anyone need?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I quite like that to be honest.

Nice, clean and clear. the HP/MP bar take me back to the old days of mir too!

Legend%20of%20MIR.jpg
Lovely interface :D

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Very nice, won't the box in the middle need to be white, due to the texts natural background being white?

With few tweaks, could be very nice, not choppy nice smooth edges etc.. and doesn't look too painful on the eyes :)

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
Very nice, won't the box in the middle need to be white, due to the texts natural background being white?

With few tweaks, could be very nice, not choppy nice smooth edges etc.. and doesn't look too painful on the eyes :)

On some of my interfaces I do keep it white but this was done grey because it looked better with the server logo I was going to fade onto it.

The white text boxes don't look to bad though and actually stand out better.

I'm still working on a way to try and remove the white background from the text for a different interface.

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
Needs something around the ring that is circling the hp/mp bar, something as simple as the server name, or 'Mir' would do it, or some pattern, just to take the boldness away from it. Bar that, it looks pretty damn nice, good work.

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Aye looks good. Not a fan of the picture behind the right panel though, i noticed the one IceMan posted had a picture there as well, makes things a bit to busy in my eyes.

Other than that looks real good.

p

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Looks abit tinny, Although i do admire your efforts working on the interface, Not as many people do them now, As stated the ring round the hp/mp bar needs darkening down abit sticks out too much also the picture on the right needs taking out and perhaps use the same as u used on the background the other side. Also theres quite alot of work to do with all the other bits and bobs which need changing too to match this.

Nice work.

8/10

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
have to agree

looks like USAs interface

looks like something done in paint

im sure ur gonna say im sayin this cause u think i dislike u but im not, i just odnt rly like it

LoL would not expect any other comment but the one you gave to be honest Ben.

Thanks to the others for the positive comments. It is not to my taste and can be greatly improved, but I made it for someone else and that's pretty much how they asked for it to be.

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
just noticed the gay face on the right what's that all about?

It's you m8, I thought you would like it.

I cut and paste your profile picture from GAYDAR :wink:

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Nice interface you've got there.
I quite like the pot bar what Skyline posted, im just so attracted to the evilness!:001_wub:

9/10 for attempt

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
not really, ill give my honesty opinion, which is i think its ****

it dont look like a mir interface.. dont cry over it.. by it looks like usa interface i meant it looks crap and unprofessional

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
not really, ill give my honesty opinion, which is i think its ****

it dont look like a mir interface.. dont cry over it.. by it looks like usa interface i meant it looks crap and unprofessional

Nobody is crying Ben.

Thanks for your negative comments again but I don't really care as I did not post it to get judged on, but to see if it was any good to anyone. :wink:

Now you get back to pulling the wings off flies and shouting insults at school kids from your bedroom window.

When I get some time I will post a few of my other interfaces and you can big yourself up by putting them down and make yourself feel better :thumbup2: