invalid key

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
How dare u say that to some1 who took so much efford? to some1 who even re-installed windows few times and tried key xxx times.

and btw if u cant help why the **** u write that **** here?

Upvote 0

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
i get the same problem every time i running it on my pc too, exact same would love for some1 to fix this

Upvote 0

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
I got exactly same pc but soultion u gotta turn off dual core and make it single mode and then it takes the key

Upvote 0

mapadale

I got exactly same pc but soultion u gotta turn off dual core and make it single mode and then it takes the key
If you swap from 2 core down to 1 core, then you are ineffect only using a single core chip. Which will run at half that of the dual, best thing to do is turn the second core into resource as this will then still allow the core to run as 2 but be detected by holly as a single core.

Upvote 0

mapadale

Vista at the moment but going back to windows service pack 2
Vista on a dual system runs as a dual OS, so would effect the performance of it.

However though with XP, though it reconises the dual core it only use's the single core ne ways. unless using Pro which uses the single but also use's the second core for resource.

Is it AMD or Intel, as with AMD you can download a program to do it. But with intel you can do it through your bios.

Upvote 0

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
i test my problem
i check in 4 version OS win xp
2 different xp with sp2 (2 different cd)
1 os without sp
and last vers corporate xp sp2

key good but not work. so i think is not os problem.

Yeah i got the exactly same pc same error system wont accept the key ect, its not the OS gotta put it in single core for it to accept the key

Control panel > system > hardware tab > device manager > computer > (should say would kind of processor u got there)
It Should say something like ''ACPI multi processor'' for dual core

To change it > update driver > advanced option> dont search, I will choose the driver to install >
(now should have 4/5 options to change your processor change it to ''standard computer'' for 1 core
Now try put your key, make sure PRC chinese packs are done

Your system might run really slow because changing it to single core so soon as you put key in get windows xp disc and do windows repair
It will change it back to ACPI multi processor dont the do above way to change it back.. because if you do it that way somethings might not run proper so do windows repair with windows xp disc

293bn9h.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sebastian1983

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
PAIN !! Really really really GOOD WORK !! IT WORKED !!
MUCH MUCH MUCH ppl have this problem,
Kaori told me "no fix", but you find !!
BIG THX.
Now i can make serv in my pc, key worked.
This is bug AMD dual core. Really good work PAIN!!
btw i got little problem now to back multicore,
coz console to reapir xp not work for me, but is nvm.
BIG THX PAIN !!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
No problem :)

Wondered why it wouldnt take the key with this pc... my other pc was AMD too using the same OS version and it took the key fine..
Only difference was this was dualcore and other pc single core, so it had to be the dualcore that stopped it from taking the key

Last edited:
Upvote 0

sebastian1983

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
i have now new problem, key worked, but something wrong with CruelDragonMir3G, what i do:
LoginSvr.exe and click button
HolleyDBSvr and click button
Netcheck and click "start"
Loader3G i click "start" and i wait while, but nothing ..
Gamegate and Selgate

and in this moment i have window:
errorhhd.png

whats wrong ? ;/

Upvote 0

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
congratulations, you have won the famous database setting incorrect prize. Goto your crueldragon3g.ini and claim your prize.

Upvote 0