Discussion Invasion V2 II

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Server name - InvasionV2 Mir 2
Server Files - Modified Crystal Source
Classes - Warrior, Wizard, Taoist, Assassin and Archer
EXP Rate - Medium -> High
Discord - LINK
Download Links -
Autopatcher

Server going live at Friday 15th of December 6:00pm UK!

Invasion will use a lot of new assets with regards to monsters, skills, and item libs, item effects, item glow and improved monsters AIs
There are some new maps but there are also an amount of old fan favourite maps.
Whilst there are new spells in game, I have also recoloured some original spells to freshen things up a bit

Carnal Energy:

You will need to collect the small version of energies while hunting and use them to craft better version of energies which will
enhance your spells damage pvp and pve it will will also improve your pets damage and increasing your
buffs stats like rage, protectionfield, magicbooster and taoist buffs

TierLevel:
New version of orbs which can be used on item to enable its tier feature, once tier opened you will need to hunt
monsters to increase your item tiers count each tier increase you will gain 2 critical chance
p_290019u441.png

Stats System:
The system mainly a gold sink where you will purchase extra stats which expires in 2 weeks
Each row complete you are recieving a Trophy which applying special effect and increasing your power pve

Paragon System:
Once you are level 50+ you will be able to unlock
The system quests which will reward each class with special ultimate spell designed to improve your power against monsters.
Start to gain paragon points where you can increase your pvp, pve damage and defense

Crystal Challenge:
A new item slot introduced to players Equipment "Crystal"
Crystals only can be found in challenge rooms where you will need to fight against monsters there to gain the reward.
There are total of 20 monster with thier special rewards, You will have only 120 minutes to finish the challenge!

Conquests:
SabukWall will take place 3 times a week to encourage fights between top guilds, Winners will recieve a special reward as sabuk conquest holders.
BattleWar starts everyday at 8pm gmt to encourage fights between newbie guilds, Winners will receive Battle reward expires in 12hour.
LastManStanding unlocks at level 60 where you can join the fight with others, we will have only "1" winner as last man standing.

LMSFireWall added as a Qol change to prevent players exploit running or hiding for minutes avoid to fight
FireWall will be like PUBG zone which its size getts bigger by the time, it will damage players by 25% of thier hp if you are in the FW zone

Quality Item System:
New version of orbs that will upgrade or downgrade your item grade with 0 chance of breaking the item
-> Grade upgrade will add extra stats
-> Grade downgrade will remove the extra stats added

Socket System:
Item will drop with random amount of sockets added maximum 3 sockets, you will need to place shards into sockets to upgrade your item stat and increase its value
-> There are different types for the runes some will be upgrade your damage and others upgrading your defense

Crafting:
You can find various crafting materials throughout the world them materials will help you to craft many things
such as Orbs, Shards, Potions, Shields, Medals and Energies

QOL Change:
Catchup - Designed to help casuals to level up and reduce the lvl gap between them and geeks
UltimateEnhnacer, SoulShield and BlessedArmour - Combined into SpiritAid to reduce taoist F keys
Door Blocking - A buff will be gained when moving from map floor to another for 5 seconds that will stops you from giving or recieving any damage
Safezone smoother - Allowing you to walk through players and monsters to avoid getting stuck for a busy safezone full of pets and players
TrustMerchant - Buttons added to collect all sold and retrieve all expired items with 1 click instead of getting them 1 by 1
Guild Tax - Minimum of 5% and maximum 20% that will help guild members to donate funds while hunting and active guild buffs

Pickup Pets:
They will now only pick up monster drops and ignore PVP death drops and ignore the Safezone drops

Friendly Targets:
Recolored meteorstrike, blizzard, poisoncloud and firewall to have different color if you have a friend fighting with you BUT enemies will still see them in the original color

The server is built up of mostly new monsters with new AIs coded
There will be 3 types of caves to hunt:
Normal which can be soloed if you are the required level to hunt the cave
Group which require team of players to hunt, bosses will have a better drop file than normal hunting caves
PVP this one will be mainly to let players enjoy the fight for the boss drop

p_2900ds1rt1.gif

InvasionV2 will be using updated HD images for the majority of items
Each class will have its own items to wear means war will use war item and sin will use sin item
-> We are not using dc for both classes thats to avoid making some items worth better than others

Alot of new weapons and armours added to server with thier glow effects hopefully they contribute to a fresh experience along with everything else.

InvasionV2 have been updated with total of x15 new skill - x3 skills for each class
-> Some will be mainly pve only which helps you to solo bosses or level faster

Characters Skill List:
p_2902m64u21.png

New Interface and Autopatcher:

As for additional features, all of the regular crystal features will be available, there are more to figure out while playing InvasionV2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woozy

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Hi OP,

Can you provide some details on v1 as I've never heard of it.

When did v1 originally come online?
When did v1 go offline?
Why did v1 go offline?
What are the main products availabile in the gameshop?

Thanks

Reactions: Cherophobia

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
looks good till you get to the armours floating around with no shadows lmao good luck tho

Reactions: Cherophobia

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Hi OP,

Can you provide some details on v1 as I've never heard of it.

When did v1 originally come online?
When did v1 go offline?
Why did v1 go offline?
What are the main products availabile in the gameshop?

Thanks
Hi Wond, v1 was released on 14 April if I remember correctly and was closed on 30 October due to 0 users and reworked on v1 mistakes and fixed most of the common bugs and added lots of new features / contents, gameshop contain pots,mounts and torches, thanks on your interesting.
you can view V1 advert and dates from here.
https://www.lomcn.net/forum/threads/invasion-mir2.110587/page-3#post-1198490

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Hello, I would like to thank everyone played Invasion as its time to close the server because it became un active last few months with nearly 0 user count although i keeping it up to date.

Wish you guys all the best and Thank you.
SHUT UP - V1 closed 7 days ago and has already thrown together this heap? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I know it's close to Christmas and people are skint, but that's just ridiculous.

Take some good amount of time away, change everything that was wrong with it, bring the files and play style to a point that you think people will be happy with, and implement unseen/fresh idea's. At least then people might give an ounce of respect and actually try/play your server.

Hey, I might be wrong, but I just can't give anyone the respect they likely deserve when something like this occurs.

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
SHUT UP - V1 closed 7 days ago and has already thrown together this heap? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:I know it's close to Christmas and people are skint, but that's just ridiculous.

Take some good amount of time away, change everything that was wrong with it, bring the files and play style to a point that you think people will be happy with, and implement unseen/fresh idea's. At least then people might give an ounce of respect and actually try/play your server.

Hey, I might be wrong, but I just can't give anyone the respect they likely deserve when something like this occurs.
Hey, i do not need to start **** and get out of the topic but V1 Closed 30th October which is 1 month and week not 7 days as you mentioned
Anyway i will not be wasting my time with a guy trying to find a lie to get other ppl attention.

Enjoy repling to your self from now!

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
Pick up pets:
They will now only pick up monster drops and ignore PVP death drops and ignore the Safezone drops

Last Man Standing:
LMSFireWall added as a Qol change to prevent players exploit running or hiding for minutes avoid to fight
FireWall will be like PUBG zone which its size getts bigger by the time, it will damage players by 25% of thier hp if you are in the FW zone

Autopatcher is getting ready, I will post the download link and update the main post once its done.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Hey, i do not need to start **** and get out of the topic but V1 Closed 30th October which is 1 month and week not 7 days as you mentioned
Anyway i will not be wasting my time with a guy trying to find a lie to get other ppl attention.

Enjoy repling to your self from now!
My bad, I'll accept the correcting of the months (**** I'm a month behind hahahaha).

The point still stands though, take more time out to develop something that's going to last and not just a rinse and repeat every time your count drops.

FYI, I'm not seeking, nor do I want people's attention. In fact, you should take it as constructive criticism because I can assure there won't just be me that is thinking it.

Far too many times do we see people throw a server together, immediately close it down when they lose players, and then throw an almost identical rinse and repeat of the last one with only an incredibly small amount of changes.

Reactions: Pusha and PoPcOrN