Discussion Invasion V2 II

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt
That's the thing tho, you are wrong, you said I broke server rules but I didn't, I said I was selling all my kit, I did not say I was selling char or account, you even admitted your mistake later to Shuri, but by this time I'd already put in for the refund, if you'd have responded to me and reached out to correct YOUR mistake, i would have cancelled the case immediately.

Why would I not refund when I've spent money and then got banned for no reason? i'm a reasonable guy and i tried to contact you first but with no response, so by that stage I had no choice! putting money in for gamegold and hours upon hours, just to get straight up banned for wanting to sell my in-game kit cos i planned to re-roll, no communication from you, just straight up boot, put yourself in my position, what would u do?

Of all the years I've played Mir, I've never once recalled, always been against it, but YOU my friend are by far the worst server owner I've seen and you've taken the absolute micky out of people, your discord General chat says it all, never seen so many people unhappy after such little time, and i've never seen so many people doing chargebacks either, i think it's YOU that should be blacklisted, not us. but at least I had good reason for mine anyway
????? Your still lieing?? You mentioned that your selling Account/Kit once banned from discord i got pmed that u are trying to reroll and not selling the account but the kit only. Can you tell me if you are rerolling why ur selling your account??? Paragon is alrdy acound bound so you will need your paragon level and paragon points for the new character.

You also claimed a refund on paypal once banned from discord although ur account ingame wasnot banned.

Do not lie man "If you are a MAN". doubt that.

Mortati

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2012
Manchester
To everyone who said the server looks decent... How well did that age? like milk id guess?

Honestly the fact that people gave this waste man money and time is wayyyyyyyyyyy beyond me.
The fact that you are doing everything you can in the post above me to prove your innocence over a simple situation that could have been 2 simple my bads from either party and dealt with. Nah this kid is like... ' WeLl AcKtUaLlY i BeT yOuRe NoT eVeN a ReAl MaN' legit embarrasing.

Take your L of a server on the chin... move on, design your next **** show to rob people and repeat the cycle.
Or better idea.... **** off completely and dont come back.

Reactions: TheRealHavok

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
the server infact did look decent, it was alot better than his V1 attempt.

GM just kept doing more and more terrible updates as time went on to cater for the hardcore/p2w and it completely ruined it for the avg player/casual...

everyone who played the server will tell you the same and wont get some stupid post like yours with a bitter taste in the mouth.

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Maybe I'm old and been around Mir too long, but surely people can judge the goal or direction a server is taking before deciding to jump on it.

People saying servers that are here for 3 months are just fun to play and PVP don't realise that this is what's killing servers that are actually putting in effort to keep going long term.

Time and time again a good solid server comes out, then a shitbox pops up and everyone jumps on it and the other servers UC suffers.

Is it just FOMO or what? genuinely curious as to why people keep doing it when they know what the outcome will be in 2-3 months.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Maybe I'm old and been around Mir too long, but surely people can judge the goal or direction a server is taking before deciding to jump on it.

People saying servers that are here for 3 months are just fun to play and PVP don't realise that this is what's killing servers that are actually putting in effort to keep going long term.

Time and time again a good solid server comes out, then a shitbox pops up and everyone jumps on it and the other servers UC suffers.

Is it just FOMO or what? genuinely curious as to why people keep doing it when they know what the outcome will be in 2-3 months.
Main reason i ended up playing it was due to not playing any mir for a long time and the fact it was the newest server and it seemed to have the 'highest' usercount but little did i know before i got on and got into the server it was mostly miners.

also it seemed to have alot of people iv known for years playing it friends/enemys to make the server fun but the updates that happened slowly killed it off for people arent willing to throw 100s at the game and i cant imagine people are just willingly wanting to throw that kinda money at a server known the history of some server owners.

TheRealHavok

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 17, 2018
????? Your still lieing?? You mentioned that your selling Account/Kit once banned from discord i got pmed that u are trying to reroll and not selling the account but the kit only. Can you tell me if you are rerolling why ur selling your account??? Paragon is alrdy acound bound so you will need your paragon level and paragon points for the new character.

You also claimed a refund on paypal once banned from discord although ur account ingame wasnot banned.

Do not lie man "If you are a MAN". doubt that.

Wtf are you actually talking about? Everyone saw that i said i was selling my full kit and never mentioned selling account/char, so thanks for proving to me and others that you are delusional and stupid with this reply, you ASSUMED i was selling char because you were receiving a lot of hate from general chat and you were obviously in a bad mood, and i got the brunt end of it.

You don't need to explain to me about paragons, i wasn't selling my account, just archer kit, i would make a new char on my account (the one that i WASN'T selling) you imbecile.

I claimed my refund on paypal once u banned me and after a while of trying to contact you about the ban, to which i was ignored, i at least waited a little before going to my last resort.

This is my last post on this matter, i'm glad you showed your true colours to me in your reply and your lack of acknowledgement for your own actions and your own mistakes

Attachments

• Screenshot_33.png
    Screenshot_33.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Wait what you mean it’s just the same as all the other pop up cash grabbing servers like this?! 😂
The server was actually half decent, but every update just benefitted people who are willing to buy gold constantly as every update/crafting system used tons of gold and had 40% chance to craft then 60% chance to actually work and if you didnt have a gold supplier you will just fall behind with fail attempts people are getting 10+ fails in a row costing atleast 8m or if you bought all the mats it was costing atleast 18m per attempt.

things you needed to craft- Gems (S) (M) (L) (XL) / Energy carnals/ tiering / shields / medals /shards

not to mentiion people could afk with between 10-20 accounts mining with no punishment or risk as mining area was SZ so people had alts up (mostly gold sellers) because you turned ore into crafting mats to make all of the above.