is it just me..

smoochy boys on tour

PieMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2004
a house
or are servers getting worse and worse, all the good ones got deleted, stole , DoSed, allsorts i mean Death server.. to me that was amazing but if i remember correctly it got nicked, now servers are just filled with corruption :( help meeeee

GIGABYTE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2003
i,o,w
tbh i cant agree more, so many servers have been fantastic but when i come on my computer i dont feel like playing mir, based on the fact atm there really arnt any very good servers and if there has been they have been goin on and offline like a yoyo

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
every server out atm is **** tbh

2 many high stats no medium stats

loads of new ad's for new servers but none seen 2 b actually put online :(

rly sucks cos i wanna play mir

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
im tempted 2 make Tornado but i cant host and 2 many pricks stealing files atm so i gave up :s

fubu

Zaron said:
im tempted 2 make Tornado but i cant host and 2 many pricks stealing files atm so i gave up :s

TUROK is good 24/7 hosting and u have to work for ur lvl

and high lvl items are actually RARE

top server

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
aye jus l8ly servs av gone down hill but once mir3 beta is over thy will return and hopefully so will decent p servers

mmmm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Yup,there all uber exp,uber stat items which are crap,dno why ppl still make these sort of servers. Playing PearlJam atm,medium exp and items.

faiTh

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2003
Bulletplay is the best server atm unless you like High Stat servers, which IMHO suck. Not only that they seem to be the least reliable, as the server advertisements show. If you want a quality run server thats always up and that the GM's actually respond to problems and sort out issues and change things if needed, it's the best server.

Then again most people want everything in like a day and don't want to work for their items/levels anymore, so yeah..