is this right?

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
well im trying to use snow tiles to make a snow map i also am getting this with hell tiles and suggestions why i am getting this? I am using the files from http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55174 + i get all hell objects snow objects and rest but the floor tiles just seem to be very messed up for me plzz help lol if its user error let me know cuz i wana get snow map making :D

ps sorry if its in the wrong section

Last edited:

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
ur best bet is to lay the floor out with the same tile that look "ok" and they add a few other tyles here and there so if it doesnt look right u can change it bk with no problems.

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
thing is when i click once with that tile thats what it does it leave a gap and i cant fill that gap it wont let me its really weird cuz my m8s dont have a prob with this but on my pc (Vista + XP) does it

Last edited:

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
thing is when i click once with that tile thats what it does it leave a gap and i cant fill that gap it wont let me its really weird cuz my m8s dont have a prob with this but on my pc (Vista + XP) does it

i know this will sound wierd but grab the ground files window and run that over the gap "let it lag a bit then reload" then move it off and it should appear ( i know wot u mean because it does this to me aswell)

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
thoese are detail tiles, and your using them as autodraw.

Scroll up till you see a patch of ice in the middle of the tiles, then auto fill the map. THEN go around with the objects.. and cover black bits up using black auto draw.

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
soz guys im such a noob my eyesight needs testing lols couldnt see the middle snow + hell tiles xD thanks for help anyways :P

Last edited: