Isenguard Mir 2 Team

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
Weee, finaly a sound-good mir2 server. Hasn't been a good one since TUROK.

Good luck Sol, and choose your GMs wisely.

/Hog

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
count me in, i can do pretty much everything:
strong points:
npc coding
ideas
names
online stuff
weak points:
large maps
.wil files

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
so Solitude whats happening? lol soz if this is spam i have asked 3 times just no answer

Solitude

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 22, 2003
South Wales
I haven't decided yet.

I'm going to go with 1.4 files, just out of ease of use. Plus everyone has got them. I'm going to do the foundations of this server and when I decide on the team then I'll set up a meeting and we can get it started. I'll probably end up hosting it because I don't trust anyone else.

Sol.

Crystal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2004
I will help out if you need anything, but I am not looking to be part of the team. I have my own server to run :) I can do these things (and probably other things that I forgot to mention):

- Advanced NPC scripting
- Database modification
- Library (wil) file creation and editing
- Map creation and editing (examples)
- Mob spawn and drop file edits
- Impliment new sounds and graphics, or modify existing ones
- Hex edits (if I know what to change)
- Other server file edits (like unbundling, quests, setup files, etc.)
- TCP routing and forwarding tables
- Complex server edits (such as setting up multiple game servers on the same login server or running seperate server components on seperate computers)
- Advanced debugging and extensive alpha/beta testing
- Web site development and management. (My site - http://www.crystalserver.net)

mrj6000

i actually know how to do NPC scripting now, made npcs like tele and buy/sell/repair, can do almost every npc script.
there are def. better npc scripters than me (ie. blam) pm me if ur interested.

Tkonian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2003
South Yorkshire. England.
WiseWarrior said:
lol ill join ya, my server files are avialible as prove i had a server, till dick heads ruined it and i got bored of the host ****ing me around, i have been working on stuff for ei aswell i have good knowleage of Microsoft programs like SQL MA and others and wud be happy to join ya (^_^)

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT - I KEPT YOU INFORMED.

I did my best, My ISP fecked me around too, as I told you. You are the one who changed the m2server.exe WITHOUT warning - I got up one morning and nothing worked. Then you vanished leaving me cope on my own. Then I found out DeathWish was in charge and he did nothing to develop the server. Or if he did, he didn't inform me.

You are the one that left me out in the dark - 9 times out ot 10, when I came online you were either offline, or didn't answer.

To anyone dealing dealing with this guy, He seems ok to me, he knows what he's doing, just doesn't keep you informed as much as maybe he could.

I deeply regret the failing of the original RED13. I had high hopes. Telewest Blueyonder fecked me and him about (I got the blame).

WishWarrior and DeathWish - good luck with whatever venture to set your talents to. Sorry I couldn't be of help.

Tkonian (former RED13 host)

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
lol i was in charge? i wasnt even a gm lol well i was but then the person who was in charge took me off :S so ii wernt in charge lol

daniejam

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
well i was gonna run my own server but if u wanna create a huge server i guess i could put what i have made for redemption forward as part of this server if its gonna be big.

i can do pretty much everything now

advanced npc scripting
lots ideas
can edit wil files
can do everything with databases
spawns
drops

u got msn sol so we can talk further about it?