Issue with laptop

smoochy boys on tour

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Okay ive had this laptop for about 5 months now. Its a LenovoG570. The other day it decided it didn't want to play ball anymore.

Videos jump and stutter, Games run in slow motion and all jumpy, cursor freezes (touch pad not mouse) sometimes after selecting something. Windows opening and closing very in slow motion (windows aero effects). First I was trying to mess around in the control panel to see if it was some setting id changed by accident and had no Joy.

I was convinced that restoring the laptop to its original state would solve my problem, but still no joy.

This leads me to believe that it could be hardware related? The normal performance of the laptop seems the same apart from the symptoms described above. Its not a fantastic laptop but it did everything I needed it to.
Any help is more than welcome :)

Omen/

Heres some information

loelfo.png

---------- Post Merged at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Anyone? :P bumping this ****!

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
BUMP still got this problem. Any insight would be welcome.

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
got win 7 64 bit too all works good its 1 yeahr old
can play d3 , wow (window mode med settings) good

on an old laptop who was good for lom it was starting any time that all freezed and lagged.

prob was cooling system was on the button side of the laptop and was getting too hot so he got slower.

other prob was ALL explorers was going very slow. not able surf anywhere there was a prob with flash players i think
i deinstalled all and reinstalled just 1.

check ur hardware manager if all driver are ok for ram and graphik etc. perhaps something changed.
what are it for games u played ? they ever run good on it ?

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Yeah I'm gonna check if ive got the receipt. Tried to fix myself before taking it back -,- just annoying how it was working perfectly one day, then acts like an old man the next.

Thanks for the replies anyways.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Don't tell them you tried to fix it, if that meant taking anything apart. You never know, they might claim you caused damage and therefore any warranty is void.

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
The best way to tell if your machine is having hardware function problems, is by benchmarking it - SIS Sandra

Download the Lite version and then see if you can get a crack for it from Pirate Bay or ISO Hunt