Item making

Join Discord

-=UrbanMist=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 10, 2004
wow!! how easy to make just the saving bit i need help with plz when i try to save i get this msg

Attachments

• Mir item making Prom.JPG
    Mir item making Prom.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 78

iamgod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2004
go into db commander. load hero db std items . THen go to utilities on the top bar then index info left table (or right where ever uve opend it) a box will pop up. Click ldx till it moves into indexes box then click add. the exit n ur done.

iamgod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2004
you do the same just you add name to the indexs. You do the same with magic also.

-=UrbanMist=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 10, 2004
what u tlking about i not Tails that Richy my m8 who tails we learning to do items

-=UrbanMist=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 10, 2004
Can some one help i creating a full new Db when i do 11 items then go onto the 12 then try saving it does save comes up with that msg ^^ Up there how can i fix it

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
-=UrbanMist=- said:
Can some one help i creating a full new Db when i do 11 items then go onto the 12 then try saving it does save comes up with that msg ^^ Up there how can i fix it

go into db commander. load hero db std items . THen go to utilities on the top bar then index info left table (or right where ever uve opend it) a box will pop up. Click ldx till it moves into indexes box then click add. the exit n ur done.