[CD3.55] Item/Mob DB Mini Guide

MrCruque

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2012
Hello every1, it toke me some time to find it out, im making this mini guide for new comers :=)

Basics Questions that new comers prob have

How do i make/edit and item

ones u have the server seted up you go to your Enterprice Manager, then u go to DataBase, CruelDragon3GBaseData(thats the name probably, unless uve changed it), double click on tables, and u look for HL_Stditems, right click on HL_Stditems next open table, Return all rows, you will notice that now, something similar to an exel page is opend, there u have items.

in case you want to edit an item, you just change the values, btw the max amount is 250 if im not wrong,
heres a Mir2 guide for the item db wich is similar, there its explained what each thing does, ie Ac Ac2 and stuff,
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?18482-Complete-DB-Guide-!

now if u want do make a new 1
First, u will probably have to add it in the end of the item list ie: if the las item has id 1200 the next item will be 1201
how do u know the images ID, you have to use KaorirMIM from kaoris webpage (http://mf.kaorimir.com)
to the KaoriMIM id u have to -1 to get the DB id
ie item id is 100 - 1 =99 thats the id

for monsters
you go to HL_Monsters right click open talbe, return all rows, and ther eu have the monsters
they do NOT have id, but u cant make 2 with the same name,

to find out the MOB Appr you gotta open the Mon-x (x been a number) and ones u find the mob u want, u do the next:

you gotta count wich mob is it IE first mob is a chiken, second mob is a bull, third mob is a HookingCat, and the fourth is the 1 u want, so sorry but u gotta do some math xDDDD
u have to -1 to the mob numer, and -1 to the Mon-x
EXAMPLE:
Mon-3, and the fourth monster(PAY ATENTION)
3-1 (3 been the Mon-3 right) =2
and 4-1(4 been the fourth monster)=3
now u put those unmbers togeter 23 thats the Appr of ur mob
and in case u want o make the mob really strong, u need to make it race 255 if im not wrong, and make a MonAi_Def

its located in X:\Mud3\Envir\MonAi_Def, there u got to make .txt, prob you will have Tadanga and Zuma as examples

For Armors/Weapons

Data/M-Hum & Data/WM-Hum for shapes of armors, Images every 3000 so 1-3000=Naked, 3001-6000=Kit1, 6001-9000=Kit2 etc, can only have 8 Kits max if running a 3.55 server..
Data/M-Weapon & WM-Weapon1-2-3-4-5-10 for shapes of weapons, Images same as armors every 3000, Weapon1 Images 1-10, Weapon2 Images 11-20, Weapon3 Images 21-30 etc...

for now thats basicaly it, i will keep ading stuff as long as i learn them

---------- Post added 01-04-2012 at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was 31-03-2012 at 06:39 PM ----------

If any1 needs something, u should FIRST use search function, then i u dont find anything about it post here so plp can help u, and ones u get the solution, i think will be really nice to post the answer

Last edited: