Izar Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
i posted before saying i am joining the server, but never couldnt download client coz link apeared to be down, from tht day on i forgot all aout this server lol -.- But i am going to download it in about 10 mins :) so ill see you on server l8a ppl, think i tryed before and have an account ^ ^ if not ill just make one :P

kinkyk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 5, 2005
ash1234 said:
i posted before saying i am joining the server, but never couldnt download client coz link apeared to be down, from tht day on i forgot all aout this server lol -.- But i am going to download it in about 10 mins :) so ill see you on server l8a ppl, think i tryed before and have an account ^ ^ if not ill just make one :P

pm me in game ill help u lvl :)

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Ive installed the game, but when im ingame after says 10seconds my mir crashes :O any reasons why?

K it seems to happen when i click something or run, i was fine in border town but since i went BW it happens :/.

Last edited:

codie

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 8, 2003
The reason is... when u click to look at people, it crashes, so u need 2 click enter twice and will un freeze

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Yo rip good server man, only 2 bugs i found, 1 is no mobs on 2nd floor on nat cave and the other is get a better gamegate hate cheats :(

g/l with it as its a top server

(Edit)

Found 2 more Bugs no mobs on 2nd / 3rd floors of oma cave and book shops dont buy books

also cant find the stat upgrade npc ie adds hp/mp etc do you have one ? if not i have the script if you need

lif

Last edited:

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
lifco said:
Yo rip good server man, only 2 bugs i found, 1 is no mobs on 2nd floor on nat cave and the other is get a better gamegate hate cheats :(

g/l with it as its a top server

(Edit)

Found 2 more Bugs no mobs on 2nd / 3rd floors of oma cave and book shops dont buy books

also cant find the stat upgrade npc ie adds hp/mp etc do you have one ? if not i have the script if you need

lif

fixed all bugs u listed there.

about stats increase npc...i am curently working to implement in game using GamePoints gained from hunts and leveling. Thanks for script bu i prefer to write it myself :D

thanks

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
we moved to mir1.9 and at the moment server is under tests..accounts will remain, only if i find major bugs the game will be rewinded max 12 hours.

I`ll start to advert as soon as i know there are minimum bugs in game and all i planned to implemet in game is done.

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
Demonfist said:
try installing get this messaGE

/D:/Izarsetup.1.9.exe not supported archive

ne help

oke here is a guide how t install:

download the game with www.getright.com then u will see a exe called IzarSetup.1.9.exe on ur pc. Now just double click on that exe a prompt wil appear :

setup.JPG

now u need ot select ur location were u want game installed. Exemple:

c:\Games

and click Extract button

fter the extract run Izar.exe from the folder u installed and go in game.

Have Fun

Demonfist

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2005
If You Find Out, Let Me Know, TY :D
Ripman said:
oke here is a guide how t install:

download the game with www.getright.com then u will see a exe called IzarSetup.1.9.exe on ur pc. Now just double click on that exe a prompt wil appear :

setup.JPG

now u need ot select ur location were u want game installed. Exemple:

c:\Games

and click Extract button

fter the extract run Izar.exe from the folder u installed and go in game.

Have Fun

i do everything u say...just it comes up wif that error..lol