JoB server files

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
Hey, iv'e searched the forums for next to an hour now, and not found 1 working link.
Could someone post a working link to the most recient Mir3 JoB server files please?
I have the 1.4 client and 1.45 update, i just need to server files to go with them.

Cheers.

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
well, thats true, kaori's site is a good resource, but as I expected, like most of the links iv'e found, it doesnt work.

Upvote 0

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
correct me if im wrong, but from first glance, these appear to be 3G files. The files im after are JoB files. The files that go with the big 1.18g client. If the files you posted, are the ones im after, then thats great. But if not, then thanks anyway :)

Upvote 0

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
correct me if im wrong, but from first glance, these appear to be 3G files. The files im after are JoB files. The files that go with the big 1.18g client. If the files you posted, are the ones im after, then thats great. But if not, then thanks anyway :)

There not job files, i got them from kaoris site and there 3g....

Upvote 0

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
k, thanks for confirming that. I want to check kaoris site, but its still down. Can anyone else get on it?

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK

Sorry, the other set are at work :S

I will upload them when I get in tomorrow... in case Kaori goes down again :)

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Thats the client, but does not include all maps/data files etc.

P.S. I don't believe you can use PtW Maps/Data files. Might be wrong.. its been known to happen.. err.. once I think :P

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
Thats the client, but does not include all maps/data files etc.

P.S. I don't believe you can use PtW Maps/Data files. Might be wrong.. its been known to happen.. err.. once I think :P

erm not that good at server making yet to comment on that....i wouldnt of thought thed be much difference but i could be wrong.

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
I have looked for this (ChinaClient/Mir3Install_V1.4.exe ) Kaori, but its not present in your Files.

There are a number of other files, which might make up the full client, but no point me spamming your download if they are wrong :)

TIA

Mick

Upvote 0