Request joining a server team

smoochy boys on tour

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
doubt you'll get on a team considering you were just on mine and were only kicked off cause you only wanted the powers and seemed surprisingly upset that you weren't getting payed...
sounds like you're just in it cause u want the money to me.

/ReVulcan

Upvote 0

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
doubt you'll get on a team considering you were just on mine and were only kicked off cause you only wanted the powers and seemed surprisingly upset that you weren't getting payed...
sounds like you're just in it cause u want the money to me.

/ReVulcan
lol i didint want the money and i wanted to do events/bugexploit/BanningPlayers and i didint want the powers for messing about or what ever

Upvote 0

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
killerboy123 is a bit childish dont u think? mhhm

not what you said to me when i was recruiting...(btw just playing mir doesnt count as experience) (actually being a gm counts as experience)

/ReVulcan

Upvote 0

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
btw i aint childish and i can code and that i was just faking it. all i just want to help (a server), of doing events/BugExploit/BanningCheaters

if you like me to help drop me a PM anyone

Upvote 0

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
another point not to hire you: you lie. ALOT

you're what? 13-14 maybe idk. you cant code. well... very limited coding cause apparently u learn from your "uncle"
you constantly bombarded my skype with "What you up to" for and hour or so when i was trying to concentrate on the server

and for those who think im being mean here: im not... im just stopping someone from hiring a child who cant offer anything to their server

/ReVulcan

Upvote 0

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
You really don't need to air your dirty laundry on the forums.
No one on here is going to put someone on their team that's made a thread on here like this. I mean its an impressive resume but the account is only a few months old.

Upvote 0

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
mate dont bullsh*t to me okay... i have the skype and chat logs so dont make me use them

/ReVulcan

i didnt say i learnt from my uncle i said YOUTUBE and i dont lie alot

tumblr_m55um3JMwE1ruwq4oo1_500.jpg

Your both stupid kids by looks of it.

Upvote 0