Judgement Server - Fresh Start

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
use the exe i uploaded its a few posts up
shud work then

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Good ole Judgment play on it about 4 months and then "fresh start"=(. Don't wana sound discouraging or anti-server this use to be my favorite server back ages ago the exp is cool with boss's if you are new go have a try but don't expect long term.

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
server shud b up a long time from what ive heard and tbh most of these new servers last about 3-4 weeks then die =/

long live Judgement!

Lemoex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
ive downloaded the "JudgementMir-09-08-04.exe" file, but when im on the game the ground is black. So which other files do i need? Plz post a direct link, thx

ZaKoL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2004
my m8 had dat prob if u have another client on ur comp copy the maps across to the judgement one then the wav aswell

Lemoex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
so isnt there files to download?
So all i do is download another client and install that then move the files from the new 1 to judgement???

Lemoex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
K, I got it workin except i cant c any pots atall! From what i can tell thats all thats wrong atm so if n e 1 knows how to fix this plz post. thx

paullovesrach

LOMCN Leecher
Aug 22, 2004
Darlington
This P- server rules just say that and i agree wit the guy who sed that p-servers onli last a few weeks its stupid cos u just get in to them and theb it geos down ( deathserver R.I.P) so lets hope this server can stay up lol

p.s bit hard to get money and wizz stuff lol

NiGHTMaRe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2003
can ya not just whack the data n maps files on serper8ly? kinda sux havin 2 d/l 200mb just for the items :cool:

RichyBe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
This is a good server, lots of friendley people except a few :furious: well worth the patch download imo :P

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
RichyBe said:
This is a good server, lots of friendley people except a few :furious: well worth the patch download imo :P

Tis a good server, shame bout the guild rivalry and me quiting over the mir Gamble room >_>

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Good server verry playable shame there are some total assholes and the worst thing is they allso happen to be the highest lvls they seem to enjoy pking n00bs would like to see them pk some one their own lvl i wont be going back

RichyBe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
Yeah most the high levels are Assholes on that server, but there are some alright highlevels aswell :P

Brucie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
UPDATE

I have updated the download sections, so the download now works, and the ip has also become stable, so you wont need to worry about changing the ip again :)

/Smiler

Crazyboy

i carnt even do the quests its pointless tbh he wnt accept that it ses u need 10 pieces of meat and 5 pieces of chicken and it deosnt work... i had 20 pieces of both and still dnt work dnno wts up....

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
wtf when i click to download the exe it says Wrong URL

what i do to get it to work ? plz