Just noticed something. (Bored)

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Sawell said:
Father, Father, Father help us, need some guidance from above, 'cause people got me, got me questionin'

Where is the love?

Hates pass-time (do not click this link) that enough love for you?

Last edited:

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
i find it scary that you actually searched to find that pic.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Azura said:
Hates pass-time (do not click this link) that enough love for you?

Do you think that Hate, or anyone on the Internet is going to back down out of a argument because you pull out a god-like insult that would shut them up? No, because people have the time to think about a comeback, unlike real life. Trust me, I've been in enough interweb argumenttations. They don't end, because there's no end, there's a beginning and a middle. In the real world it would be settled by a punch, or some bloke grabbing hold of you and informing you it's not worth it.

Well, i'm that bloke. It's not worth it, starting an arguement on the net is utterly pointless.

Don't add flames to the fire, put it out. Be the bigger man. Ignore it? Someone who starts a fight only starts it out of insecruity of themselves at a sub concious level.

You can't get through to someone on the net, which is why this reply i'm making is pointless. Because you'll ignore it and go back to arguing within the hour, or the week. But it makes me look wise, and that gives me ego+1.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
i take it sawell got given the green light by Leo

dammit sawell, stop being sensible you ruined all of azuras "fun" now :P

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
We dont have a HOF anymore... anyone flames here again and I will ban them.

Sawell, you've went back on your word.

/Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.