just wondered if any of you have played this:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Yes, got bored just as fast as I did on D3.

Just don't like ARPG gameplay :/

MOJOS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Mar 9, 2014
Yes! Grinding Gear Games did a great job with this game. Regular updates and new leagues make it fun for new players. I played a witch for over a year, would recommend this game to anyone.

Raider

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 26, 2003
Yeh I loved playing path of exile on hardcore mode.

/Xele

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Same as above, played hardcore mode then died at like level 80 and rage quit xD

It's a fantastic game.

But this thread doesn't belong in Chronicles so I'm moving it.

Clintus2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2014
sorry. i didnt know where to put question, someone mentioned it at work today

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I played this abit but D3 is still better, personnaly i dont like the skill system

The NightAngel

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 8, 2014
I enjoyed the first playthrough but didnt find the game very exciting. The sphere grid is a nice form of customisation but you tend to just google a map to follow as a DIY attitude will leave you ill equipt when you find "that build" that you can no longer achieve.
Unless they have changed it to allow multiple resets.

I prefered D3 too. But got bored of that, i think the expansion came too late for me because id already ground(grinded)?? Myself out.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Any tips for a newb??

Follow a few guides to get the hang of the sphere grid. Your first few characters will be throwaways so get used to that now :P - and start saving all the currency you can get on each of those characters. ****ing HOARD anything and store it for future use, including yellow items. When you decide to re-roll you'll thank me later!

Find what style you enjoy playing as and follow it and improve on it. If you like theorycrafting (like me) you'll enjoy the spheregrid a lot.

So many guides on the basics of PoE that I'd recommend going through, too much to explain really. As long as you're enjoying yourself doesn't really matter.