Justice Server Now online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
DeathsDoor said:
i dont know why but i cannot connect to server :/ - get conn closed ,,, woked perfectly yesterday :(:(

i know what its like..took me a day to get on,worked for half a day then never since

they say im not ip banned but i cant think of any other reason.

if u fix it plz tell me how :P

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
madone said:
i know what its like..took me a day to get on,worked for half a day then never since

they say im not ip banned but i cant think of any other reason.

if u fix it plz tell me how :P

just double check ip bann list and your IP is not in there m8,
I have check my ip Trackeing firewall systems, and your IP was allowed access to port 7000, but then after that there is no other record of you getting connect to the other ports (Gates), tbh m8, if you can gain connect through one gate you should beable to get online to our server..

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
Server will be going down for a few hrs this am to do some maintenance work to Server router, will post when back, sorry for the inconvenance..

™blade™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
paraball does work well it did lol
i have to check it out kk lr wont work on mob as they set to lvl 32 for so u get 65k and not 2 exp

pot i will change large pots to 1000

and hopefully l8r onto night i can send all new update

:D
hope u enjoying the server.

Edit
can u go on server forums there is new maps there for homezone and grouphunting map and swguildmap.

RightGuard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
im guessing its up by the Online status, but how come i get that the servers down =/

Status
Not open for further replies.