Kill me now, will not suffer so much ....

smoochy boys on tour

Drantan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2010
España (Mallorca)
Yo debo ser el mas subnormal de todos los que intentamos arrancar un LOM3 server.

Despues de superar todos los problemas, y crear un server en el Pc sobremesa, no podia arrancar el cliente.

Despues de superar mas problemas, y crear un server en el Pc Portatil, no me arrancaba el cliente.

Pero lo mejor de todo, es que al intentar arreglarlo, no consigo arrancar ahora, ni el servidor del portatil.

Matadme ya, asi no sufrire tanto....

Porque cuando arranco el crack3.55, me sale la ventana de error del cruel dragon, y no puedo usar el Netcheck ni el loader...???

Va, da igual, formateo todo y empiezo de 0....

Como dijo un actor famoso español..
¡¡¡¡¡A la mierda!!!!!!

---------------------
---------------------

I must be the most feeble-minded of all who try to start a LOM3 server.

After overcoming all the problems, and create a server on the PC desktop, could not start the client.
After overcoming most problems, and create a server on the notebook PC, I boot the client.

But best of all is that when you try to fix it, I can not begin now, the laptop or server.

Kill me now, will not suffer so much ....

Crack3.55 Because when I start, I get the error window of the cruel dragon, and I can not use the loader Netcheck or ...???

You will, no matter, format everything and start from 0 ....

As one famous Spanish actor ..

To the "s h i t" !!!!!! <------ jajajajaj, good google traduction...(sorry for this word, will not be repeated) i'm :banghead:

Attachments

• errorwg.png
    errorwg.png
    9 KB · Views: 203

Drantan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2010
España (Mallorca)
Los puertos son los mismo que vienen por defecto, ya que estoy usando solo 127.0.0.1, los archivos INI y los TXT, estan revisados una y otra vez...lo que yo no se, es porque el crack me arranca directamente el cruelDragon
-----------------
-----------------
The ports are the same to the default, since I'm using only 127.0.0.1, the INI and TXT files, are reviewed over and over again ... what I do not know, is because the crack starts me directly cruelDragon

Upvote 0

mapadale

Los puertos son los mismo que vienen por defecto, ya que estoy usando solo 127.0.0.1, los archivos INI y los TXT, estan revisados una y otra vez...lo que yo no se, es porque el crack me arranca directamente el cruelDragon
-----------------
-----------------
The ports are the same to the default, since I'm using only 127.0.0.1, the INI and TXT files, are reviewed over and over again ... what I do not know, is because the crack starts me directly cruelDragon
Add me to MSN and I'll sort it out for you

[email protected]

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
As I said, if you need help I can help you via Team Viewer. You will be able to see everything I do and learn how to do it.

Upvote 0

mapadale

I've got onto Dannys machine and everything is fine, all gates run apart from the MirLogin gate. Which is giving an API bind, but thats not to worry about as REG is loading fine and working.

Ok issue that is - game is disconnecting after char select, I can't remember for life of me what is causeing this. I know its summat to do with game gate but what?

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
mapadale, check the databases for server names, probably find its the server name in rareitems as wrong server names will block the run gate.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
mapadale, check the databases for server names, probably find its the server name in rareitems as wrong server names will block the run gate.

It's not needed to change the server name in rare items. It's needed only in ServerInfo and SelectGateIPs (or TBL_PubIPs, im not sure).

Upvote 0

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
i'm pretty sure you will find you actually do have to change them, even one field with the wrong server name in there will stop your run gate connecting to the game. It's a problem I've helped several people with after having it myself.

Upvote 0

mapadale

Ok sorted the issue of getting ingame, an IP was wrong.

Server is now up and running.

Client is currently incompatable so testing another one.

Upvote 0

Drantan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2010
España (Mallorca)
I'm setting up a Mir2 server at the same time as sorting this one out lol.

Mapadale thanks..jejejej :sarclap::bowdown:

@Mapadale

I promise that I just downloaded the EuroClient, I have not changed anything that was set yesterday, and when I tried to boot the server, I get this error again.

Attachments

• erg.JPG
    erg.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Upvote 0

mapadale

Mapadale thanks..jejejej :sarclap::bowdown:

@Mapadale

I promise that I just downloaded the EuroClient, I have not changed anything that was set yesterday, and when I tried to boot the server, I get this error again.
I will have a look at this again for you this evening, somthing isn't staying where it should do.

Upvote 0

Drantan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2010
España (Mallorca)
ok, but this is very rare, it worked last night, and this morning (without changing anything) does not work, and also gives the same error.
I already installed the Euroclient, which I do not know, is if it runs, I can not prove anything
This seems the same problem Netcheck. He does not teach the long list of characters, gets a line.
---------------------------
-------------------------

EDIT:

Muy bien, despues de poder poner el server en marcha, y despues de descargarme 5 clientes diferentes...no hay manera de que poder entrar a jugar en mi server. Vosotros conoceis algun otro cliente que pueda fucionar con 3.55workin (ls-db y LS-3G-EnvirV1). Porfavor, ya no se que mas probar
----------
----------
----------
Okay, after I can set the server up, and after I download 5 different clients ... no way I can get to play on my server. You know any other client that can 3.55workin It Works with (ls-db and LS-3G-EnvirV1). Please, I did not know what else to try

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Drantan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2010
España (Mallorca)
Lo primero, yo pido perdón por el doble post, pero no se porque no me deja editar como yo he hecho otras veces.

Necesitaria saber exactamente que cliente funciona perfectamente con LS-DB y LS-3G-EnvirV1, o cual fuciona con Mud3Vold y VE3GBaseData
El Server corre perfectamente, con cualquiera de las versiones que yo use.

Pero, mis problemas son:
- Black Screen
- Mir3.exe ejecutable error
- Última pantalla clickable, no es posible pinchar encima del boton (parece inactivo)

He probado 5 clientes diferentes y combinaciones, pero ninguno me ha dejado entrar en el juego.
Si alguien me pudiese decir la combinacion exacta de archivos de esta pagina (por ejemplo) http://mirfiles.pgrcn.com/Mir3/ yo no tengo ningun problema en intentar mas cosas.

Por ejemplo:
- Si yo uso AzuraMud3Translated.rar, que cliente no tiene problemas para fucionar (este no lo he probado todavia)
- Si yo uso mud3VEOLD.rar+VE3GBaseData.rar (me han dicho que ellos van juntos), que cliente fuciona correctamente con ellos.

Etc...

------------------------
------------------------
First, I apologize for the double post, but do not know why not let me edit what I have done before.

Need to know exactly which client works perfectly with LS and LS-DB-3G-EnvirV1, or that with Mud3Vold and VE3GBaseData It Works

But my problems are:
- Black Screen
- Mir3.exe runtime error
- Last screen clickable, you can not click on the button (looks down)

I tested five different clients and multiple file combinations, but none has been admitted in the game.

If someone could say the exact combination of files on this page (for example) http://mirfiles.pgrcn.com/Mir3/ . I have no problem in trying more things.

For example:
- If I use AzuraMud3Translated.rar that client has no problem It Works (I have not tried this yet)
- If I use mud3VEOLD.rar+VE3GBaseData.rar (I'm told that they go together), which correctly with them It Works client.

Etc...

Upvote 0

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
But my problems are:
- Black Screen
- Mir3.exe runtime error
- Last screen clickable, you can not click on the button (looks down)

Seem to me if I remember correctly, the black screen, is that when you enter id and pass or when you logingame. If it is when enter id and pass the wils are fubared in your client. The runtime error on crueldragon, seems like i remeber correct, you need chinese prc set on both languages part. Or the rareitems d/b, is not your servename on the far left column, if it's chinese need to put your server name. And if your at the last gate, don't try to click it, hit the enter key instead lol.

Upvote 0

Drantan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2010
España (Mallorca)
The screen is black when I should be able to see the character and start playing.

What the PRC Chinese, I always I have since I no longer take it off ever.

And the Last Gate not clickable, I had not thought of using "Enter", only I was using the mouse. When I get home, this will be the first thing I try.

Thank you very much

Upvote 0

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Then your Wils are fubared in your Data Folder or you don't have the map. If the screen is black after login. Hope it helps.

Upvote 0

Drantan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 27, 2010
España (Mallorca)
So I ask a client with the DATA folder compatible with the Mud3 folder that I have. Or at least one client 100% compatible (among them) with a Mud3 folder

Edit (29/04/2010)

Hoy he descubierto porque me da ese mensaje de error. Esto Solo me ocurre cuando no tengo conexión a internet.
--------------------
--------------------
Today I discovered that it gives me this error message. This only happens to me when I have no connection to the Internet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0