King Files NPC Comands.

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
Recently iv been trying to help a mir3 server usen the King files, Now i can do what i can where i can but theres a limit to that.

I want to help them by scripting genral NPCs aswell as some Quest NPCs...
I have done this alot on mir2 servers and on one mir3 server. ( mir 3 was usen old 3.35 Files or what ever there called )
But i'v bin told that the new King Files dont reconise alot of the old NPC comands...

So i was wondering if people could make a list of the comands that work with the King Files... Maybe even add a little description of what the Comand dose.
It would be very much apreciated by myself and by anyone else out there with same trouble as me.
Thanks.

P.S: I did use the search function but did not come up with anything usefull.. So if this has allready been asked/posted i do apoligise.

/Toxin

mapadale

Recently iv been trying to help a mir3 server usen the King files, Now i can do what i can where i can but theres a limit to that.

I want to help them by scripting genral NPCs aswell as some Quest NPCs...
I have done this alot on mir2 servers and on one mir3 server. ( mir 3 was usen old 3.35 Files or what ever there called )
But i'v bin told that the new King Files dont reconise alot of the old NPC comands...

So i was wondering if people could make a list of the comands that work with the King Files... Maybe even add a little description of what the Comand dose.
It would be very much apreciated by myself and by anyone else out there with same trouble as me.
Thanks.

P.S: I did use the search function but did not come up with anything usefull.. So if this has allready been asked/posted i do apoligise.

/Toxin
Most work as they did.

But I will post up later the list of commands that I have that have changed from 3.55.

Upvote 0

andykid131

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 16, 2006
Thanks for the reply guys, Just wondering if theres an ETA on when i can view this list of King3g NPC comands?

Realy need to get some practise in beffore i start scripting anything for a live server. =/

Upvote 0