[King] Kaos

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
1. i cant download game yet because i think my dad downloading some **** so my pc is going real slow and he a moody a$$ today.
2. i dont think i got accepted because i got no email back from them, yet :(

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
everyone that signs up will be accepted, there will be no rejections.

As long as you understand this is a beta test not a 'play test' you won't be dissapointed.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Please read the rules before posting, you have given 0 info about the server

Not deliberately breaking any rules, Rule 4 & 5 state to 'try' include as much information as possible, I have indicated that information will be released in line with the Beta Patches.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
everyone that signs up will be accepted, there will be no rejections.

As long as you understand this is a beta test not a 'play test' you won't be dissapointed.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Not deliberately breaking any rules, Rule 4 & 5 state to 'try' include as much information as possible, I have indicated that information will be released in line with the Beta Patches.

when can we test then?

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
ha ha h a & lol, what a joke, it's been beta tested over and over again in the last 4 years.
Andy & Sam must be getting short of money, seeing as no one hardly plays the other server.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Coming from you matt? Least they didn't give up on development, don't see why people have to post negative stuff even before a server has opened.

Reactions: Voya

sanczo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 19, 2007
Coming from you matt? Least they didn't give up on development, don't see why people have to post negative stuff even before a server has opened.

because most servers just are live for donate. And when admin earn some money, they will close the server

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
because most servers just are live for donate. And when admin earn some money, they will close the server

yeah well if you know the server owner he has had a server online for many years so i cant see it going down in a hurry if donations are in or not.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
yeah well if you know the server owner he has had a server online for many years so i cant see it going down in a hurry if donations are in or not.

is this server up yet?
i did the files an stuff but i dont see the launcher

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

How can people say this server is for donations?
If they wanted donations they would have ****ed off long ago when hundreds of people donated for their early access but no..
they still stuck at it, they didn't change the server name to release it as something else and they did not refuse to give back what the payers deserve.

Still disappointing Taral got closed but that's the past and this is the future!
All the best ;)

sanczo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 19, 2007
I did not mean this server, but I mean why people are averse to new servers

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
im a bit confused here peopel have donated to 'test the server'? or are these previous donations will b given a soon as the server is live? and i hope its not yet another mir 3 server where u can donate for any item in game -.-
Player 1- yeh i camped a boss all last night and got this amazing new weapon!!
Player 2- errrr... yeh... i just got my debit card out and got the same as yours but its +15 :).......

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
im a bit confused here peopel have donated to 'test the server'? or are these previous donations will b given a soon as the server is live? and i hope its not yet another mir 3 server where u can donate for any item in game -.-
Player 1- yeh i camped a boss all last night and got this amazing new weapon!!
Player 2- errrr... yeh... i just got my debit card out and got the same as yours but its +15 :).......

people donated a fiver for early access this was over a year ago the admins hae reworked the server since and we will now be given something else. u obvs have never played 1 of there servers before. there a hell of a lot better than every server thats been out in the last 12 -15 months the only 1 i can think that beats it would be VE but again that was 3 years ago ish so doubt most new people on here played it

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
can't you change the interface? i mean the hp bar and options

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
can't you change the interface? i mean the hp bar and options

Change the King3.ini