[King] king20110706Mud3

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Old kings DID have that feature, the release that was after the one I translated. The reason the newer set was never translated is because it was not worth the time.

'Stall' 'Cheats' 'Emotions' 'Magic Effect' 'Ground Effect' (Probably not in order)
Ah ok, never knew about the other set of files.
I'm sure Stall was in the Nmenu, Yep, Yep, Yep, Yep.
Doesn't matter anyway haha :P

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
It is in the Menu but its also a button at the bottom there. Yep, Yep, Yep, Yep...

Reactions: TheDayIDie

chinaboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
china
It is in the Menu but its also a button at the bottom there. Yep, Yep, Yep, Yep...
Cheating software bundled landers on

---------- Post Merged at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Replacement the landers to remove cheating software

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Not true, If its anything like the previous king versions its in the dll.

I removed the cheats from the older kings version but some cheats could not be removed and pvp bugged.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Not true, If its anything like the previous king versions its in the dll.

I removed the cheats from the older kings version but some cheats could not be removed and pvp bugged.

yeah but one of his files uploaded had a launcher in it (might have had a .dll aswell)
ill have a look

---------- Post Merged at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:32 PM ----------

nope no .dll, only a launcher :/

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
My point is that with the 'cheats' disabled it still had the other 'cheats' hard coded which is what bugged pvp.

And the client he posted for the files still has the KingMir3.dll

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
i have alot of sources but i think they only update npcs or something..
95689745544840481566.jpg

kozak

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2006
Poland
Are they king sources/files? Can you upload them somewhere? I would like to take a look if thats possible : )

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
im compressing that into .rar but i think the size is going to be more 1gb.. dunno if they're backdoored or not, i only uncompressed that to see scripts, never setted up, think are db in files too.. i will edit when know the size exact

edited: its 433mb of server files, im going to check in what site can upload

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Not sources? You mean server files? Don't says Sources if you mean exe's its confusing.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Do we need to have chinese prc installed too?

Yeah you do, i've got a free day today. Going to do a little bit of my coursework then attempt to set it up. If it's the same as the other kings and i get it working and have time ill make a text guide on how to set it up then possibly a video guide.

(The problem i'll probably get is setting up IP's because i dont think the ip setup will work) :P
Have to go through and set them all up manually

kozak

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2006
Poland
There is a folder in these files with 2 videos how to set them up. You dont have to do much things, its easy. And I think there is nothing new in these.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Didn't find any video's in this one.
The other files (3.55) chinese files that were uploaded has video(s)

nvm it was the part i didn't extract

---------- Post Merged at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Detailed documentation of 20,110,706 plug
Modify the BUG:
Re compile K3mir3.exe client engine to solve the map Huaping, black block, confusion, not buildings house
The 2 update resolves Sometimes show no monster appearance BUG
3, the update addresses does not reveal when the monster Ai magic effects
4 priests group Poison client monster not display green
5, @ _MagicGate_Dark closed often can not be turned off.
6, modify the guild name is too long T out online gamers bugs.
7, the amendment PK floating digital color does not correct the problem
8, repair clothes patch the PK locked serious BUG
9 update k3mir3.exe client engine, optimizing the rational use of CPU usage, faster game FPS.
Increased functionality:

1, the reincarnation limit N turn after the experience less decay.

2,9 turn behind word did not upgrade can adjust the text of a turn on top of a statue of different

3, PK set soldiers Taoist priests baby attenuation

The 4 warrior priests use experience, respectively, the proportion of can be configured

5, the increase in the number of priests critical poison can be configured

6 database prayer Shapeex ExProperty ExPropertyCount, function compatible with other hidden attributes. Adding compatible with the old field
Description: In King_Stditems added three field Shapeex ExProperty ExPropertyCount data type int length 4

7, the increased the weekly level restrictions can control the number of weekly upgrade level can be freely configured Appendix: relevant database fields and script commands and GM command
In King_HumPlus added two field CountdownLevel everydaylvl (This field is removed useless, but must add) data type int length 4
Usage:
CHECKCOUNTDOWNLEVEL
Back P9 remaining number of
If> 0 returns true
SETCOUNTDOWNLEVEL + - = N values ​​saved to CountdownLevel field
Set remaining liter level Quantity
% COUNTDOWNLEVEL
Return to the remaining number of
The username @ CHANGECOUNTDOWNLVL n
Change the number of players remaining scalable

8, increase support MON1-35 monster AI magic effect monster material read

Increase monster material the unlimited read unlimited expressly script control

10 increased priests baby control: turn summon baby 12 rpm summon baby 2

11, increasing the the the plug dual open set two partitions can be opened in a server.

12, an increase of script commands CHECKATTRIBUTEADD DC | SC | MC | MAC | MP | AC | AM1 ~ 7 | HP returns true otherwise it returns false

13, increase team summoned the command: GROUPRECALL everyone the @ ON_GROUPRECALL own execution
14, increasing access to the character map command: checkusermap xxxx returns% A9
15, increasing the stall desired level, Tensei requirements limit the functionality

The 16 weapons the appearance file support to more than 12.

17, increased attack color correction, which is hell Spellfire Arcane Explosion, BI palm heart through the chain wear four kinds of Stone, display different colors

18, the increase in the line of battle deaths back to the city option

19, an increase of two sets of new prayer set == plug There are currently a total of three sets. Increase such as wearing clothes to be effective.
Used as follows:
1 .. 7 (second set)
1 .. 17 (the third set)
21 .. 27 (the first set of the new prayer)

1 clothes
2 weapons
3 necklace
4 helmet 5 bracelet
6 Ring
7 shoes

Paralysis + Body
Paralysis + resurrection
Resurrection + Body
Break the paralysis
Breaking resurrection
Broken Body
Break the paralysis + break Body
Break the paralysis + break resurrection
Broken resurrection + break Body

160 = Body + paralysis
161 = paralysis + resurrection
162 = Body + resurrection 163 = broken Body
164 = broken resurrection
165 = broken paralysis
166 the = broken paralysis + broken Body
167 = broken resurrection + broken Body
169 = broken paralysis + break resurrection
168 = paralysis broken + broken resurrection + broken Body

21: Prior to the amendments, since the data is not saved after the definition of magnification experience downline serious BUG version
22: amendments to the Master Senior magical colors and the Sorcerer's Stone color does not correspond to the serious BUG
23: the magical effects of the amendments the Taoist months Mingbo playing monster 24: Summary closer to the official one is back to nature
The 25 experience rings SHAPE 220 Exproperty to take 218 Exproperty count is the magnification
26 rate of violence Ring SHAPE 0 Exproperty take 217 Exproperty count

Reading through this i some things which may be new that i've not noticed or seen before.
Still going to look through ^^

---------- Post Merged at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Translated all the spells and there are no new spells.
Can anybody tell me how to translate the chinese stats from whatever it is to MC/SC/DC etc.
Thought it would be something in the King folder but can't find it :/
Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:52 PM ----------

守财奴的戒指(2倍)
The miser ring (2 times)

GoldRate x2? :eek:
not sure otherwise

复活戒指(体验)
ResurrectionRing(Experience) ?

Went through DB and translated some, not worth translating, might aswell just copy in a fully translated kings db. Found out that CHB outside glow works on these files.

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Them rings ect were on the older release, I'm sure pvp is still bugged can anyone confirm?

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I've not tested much at the moment, been translating files but i can confirm that the run bug is still in which probably means para bug will still be in as well.

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
ouch, that means instant run????? crap

btw i installed the server on the f:\ drive now i change it do d:\ drive everything runs ok except the eiserver.exe
keeps giving me this:
17:14:08:SQL -> StdItems Database Start Loading :Count=1412 ...
17:14:10:SQL -> StdItems Database Load Succeed...
17:14:10:F:\Kingmud3\Envir\MiniMap.txt ÎÞ·¨²éÕÒ...
17:14:10:F:\Kingmud3\Envir\MapInfo.txt ÎÞ·¨²éÕÒ...
SERVERTABLE :0/127.0.0.1/7201

where is the config to change this i searched and couldn't find it anywhere!!!!!

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
tried the Setup.exe?
Still unable to download client, get to like 12mb and it crashes :/