[King] king46magic20120131AQMud3【Unauthorized use need to crack】

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
thanks for that release! downloading and going to upload it to another faster place :) thanks again

---------- Post Merged at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:11 PM ----------

password for extract: www.cq3.in
:d pd: uploading to better host

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
wait, what?! is this skills update? like we probably gonna have newest skills and stats on items? please do tell!!! :D

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
needs to be cracked >.< if some coder can have a look on it, im uploading to new host atm 45%

---------- Post Merged at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:52 PM ----------

http://174.120.222.98/~achlysmi/tools/king46magic20120131AQMud3.rar

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I'm going to download and look at the files. What exactly needs cracking? EI, Armadillo patch etc?
any info thanks

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
The EI, its blocked with VProtect.

I can open the EI fine but can't enter game because i need a client?
Not sure whats the problem, doesn't look like it needs cracking but i'm pretty tired atm so can't test and im going bed xD

---------- Post Merged at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:06 AM ----------

I would like to ask you about your erection legend EI is not only can they got 30? My side erection only got 30, it should be how to modify!
every website translated from Chinese to English always popups somewhere with the word "Erection" lol -,-

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Not sure how to check if it needs cracking or not because my EI loaded up fully and i got no errors or problems.
Currently downloading a 46spell client now which has been going for past 3hours or so o.O

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Well if the ei is loading, without prompt to enter a key. then it may not need, just think my VM is causing this. no other pc to test on......
Will Infiniti client work I wonder?

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Ah somebody told me to check my properties of gate shortcuts. They were directed to the AQMud3 and not Mud3.
I get the part were you need to enter a key now.
Currently on a chinese 46spell server, tbh not got any spells yet but they dont look to fancy. 2 of the spells when highlighted dont even say anything so i dont know what they do (2Holy spells).

But you have the iceshield, some fire thing (i think sorched earth all around like tadanga)
2Holy spells (unknown)
Wemade blowup pet
2 warrior spells :p

Last edited:

KingCheeseburga

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2011
infinity king files? they are most advanced king files iv seen so definalty worsth tryin can u upload tht client pls?

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
nice +rep, not looked at items on mine but i did see a feature that makes items glow with an orange sparkly band around it like Mir 2
(might have to change this to the beautify or wedding ring over write) :P

---------- Post Merged at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:04 PM ----------

P.S. links dont work for me

kozak

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2006
Poland
I spent like 5hours on chinese forums and finally found this one. I saw spots for new spells in game, many new mobs, new armors looks and some crazy weapons/ maybe from mir2 lol coz they r big/.

Erm I downloaded it today morning I ll check them again.

Stuff Im talking about:
1.png 4.png
3.png 6.png
2.png 5.png

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I spent like 5hours on chinese forums and finally found this one. I saw spots for new spells in game, many new mobs, new armors looks and some crazy weapons/ maybe from mir2 lol coz they r big/.

Erm I download it today morning I ll check them again.
Yeah i see a client like that but i downloaded client and couldn't find the insane weapons for some reason.
Yeah some nice new mobs, kits and maps on them.. Have not looked through my files yet though

Have been on a chinese server and played with the new wizz spells.
Not tried warrior or taoist ones yet

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
So someone needs the old Infiniti client if I have read right? The EI needs, cracking, I am working on Hex-Editing some of the Chinese out of the gates and etc.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
So someone needs the old Infiniti client if I have read right? The EI needs, cracking, I am working on Hex-Editing some of the Chinese out of the gates and etc.
why do we need to find old infiniti client? we can use the chinese 46 kings client but obviously we need to translate a few things.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
I have the old Infiniti client if someone wants it, translating the client is useless until we can get EI working.