TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Firtly : Sabuk & horses bugs

More;
1. When i put in my d1062, d1063, d1064.gen files the mobs i want to spawn the mobs do not actually spawn when i open and close the Ei console. I copied the exact mobs from d1061 which work fine :/

2. Im not sure how lina done it but her mobs AncientDevil spawn 20 AncientDevilKillers, this i thought would be related to the MonAi_def but there is no Ancientdevil.txt there so im not sure how to do this for my boss which i want to kill 1mob > 1mob + subs > boss.

3. Horse armours do not sure up on the outside skin of horses. How can this be fixed? thanks ;)

mcuch appreciated for help guys

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

More;
1. When i put in my d1062, d1063, d1064.gen files the mobs i want to spawn the mobs do not actually spawn when i open and close the Ei console. I copied the exact mobs from d1061 which work fine :/

2. Im not sure how lina done it but her mobs AncientDevil spawn 20 AncientDevilKillers, this i thought would be related to the MonAi_def but there is no Ancientdevil.txt there so im not sure how to do this for my boss which i want to kill 1mob > 1mob + subs > boss.

3. Horse armours do not sure up on the outside skin of horses. How can this be fixed? thanks ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure this has something to do with map quest?

Upvote 0

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA

More;

1. make sure Mongen.txt has Loadgen "D1506.txt" and so forth.
2. the Ancient devil works like this, look in Mapquest.txt for the Acient Devil, and Ancien Devil Killer, it pulls the info from
QuestDiary/NewMon something, I would know as I wrote the script :P ..... In order for this to work it has to be in exact
order in Mapquest.txt
3. You will have to search on horse armours, it has been asked and fixed.

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
oki thankyou exwizz and twisterdmk for replies, will try to fix them now ;)
much appreciated help!

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

when i type @mob AncientDevil and kill it no AncientDevilKiller's spawn? any idea why pls

P.S. they spawn AncientDevilKillers if spawned by default in cave? :/

Upvote 0

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
oki thankyou exwizz and twisterdmk for replies, will try to fix them now ;)
much appreciated help!

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

when i type @mob AncientDevil and kill it no AncientDevilKiller's spawn? any idea why pls

P.S. they spawn AncientDevilKillers if spawned by default in cave? :/

it has to be on the same map the mapquest is setup for

Upvote 0