Knightmare Mir Server [2.6+]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Knightmare Mir
Legend of Mir: Ruby 2.6+

Currently Knightmare Mir 2 is using the Ruby 2.6 Files and is open for your pleasure. We are very much in Beta Test mode at the moment, and will continue to be until such time as we are happy to launch live. That being said, there will be no Wipes. I'm happy enough with the content and system that there are (as yet) no discernable exploits that would disadvantage another player.
Currently, the XP is just above EuroMir, I don't expect players to get past 60 and drop rates are also reasonably low. We're using a very customised version of the RoP files (mixed with a few others) to provide a decent amount of content (with more to be addded in the near future). I would love more players to come online and test out the server. We do have our own website and forums and I'm eager to hear about any bugs we can be rid of and any ideas that you have to improve the servers content. We are in a state of constant development but the server is stable! So come online, and have some fun.​

IP AddressServer NameServer Type
80.192.192.43KnightmareRuby 2.6+
Exp RateStarting Level Starting Gold
Low10

<tbody>
</tbody>

Machine Stats
60MBps Dedicated 6 Core 3.3Ghz with 8GB RAM
Hard Drive Cache Boosting for Database Driven Servers

Direct Download
DOWNLOAD ME

Register Your Game Account
http://knightmare.eu

GameShop
We will be adding the GameShop in the future, but at least not until we go live. At the moment, I have created a NPC that allows you to purchase GameShop items, of course you will have to seek out what he needs and return with the required goodies first. This NPC will remain in game even after full launch as a means for players who do not wish to spend money on their character, to still gain some of the advantages afforded to those who don't mind. At the moment, we are likely to have £0.50 per 50 PotCash, though this may change at a later date.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Re: Knightmare Mir Server [2.6]

This thread is reserved for updates from the server owner(s) only. Do not post here.

If you wish to discuss this server or need technical support, please use the dedicated Discussion Thread found in the Server Discussion section

Link Below for Server Discussion

Click Here