Korea Mir2 Sabuk War Movie

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
what the **** was that...... if thats what u korans call a sabuk wall war ur gonna get raped and raped hard at that. that was pathetic

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Archers seem very OP 1shot with PSN shot took over half HP they need to be looked at

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Really surprised at how few people were there... We normally have better turn outs on Private servers.

Sam

Binary

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2015
nice plug of your own channel i see - since thats not gentlekdy's channel lol

It's not mine and it's not intended as an advertisement (or be misleading). There's also some informative videos on the original channel which I failed to notice.

It's been a long time since I've seen an official Mir so I thought it might be interesting to check out. There's some boss AI's in there I've not seen before.

Binary

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2015
A much better war, with a modern style pointing system... Just saying :P (Yes Far I am plugging :P):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk9g-jUCywI

Sam

Chronicles seems to offer a far better experience than the Koreans and it's shameful. Obviously it's hard for them to come up with new ideas and designing the pre-rendered images is both expensive and time consuming but they appear to have lost the plot on what made it great. Even though the game is getting old, adding heros and all this other nonsense commenced it's demise.