korean files...

Join Discord

bluedarklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2008
in my spare time i have ago at translating but im new to this so i was just wondering i dont get how you translate for example the Items stats are in chinease but then wen i go into access there in english how do i translate ingame....

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
first things first find out what protection you are dealing with

no one will tell you and ive never seen a guide once on here, but all you need is a few tools and dont belive the ultraedit crap :)

IDA 4.15
Soft Ice on Win2k
LordPE
Revirgin (for unpacking only)
WinHex (for unpacking only)

lif

Upvote 0

bluedarklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2008
thankz lifco but do we need all these tools or just 1... and maybe some 1 shud think of making a guide for new ppl maybe we wud make mir more intresting if people got into it

Upvote 0

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
yes you need them but you mite need some diffrent ones it all depends on the protection

dont forget you will still need a hex editor as well

ive only once unpacked a m2 and it was only half unpacked as the m2 i had two types of protection on it armadillo and asprotect 1.0+ i removed armadillo easy but could not remove the other, but i know someone who does this for a fee but dont ask about this

oh you mite want to try stand alone unpackers from here http://www.quequero.org/Pack_Unpack never used stand alone upackers myself but worth ago

good luck

lif

Upvote 0