Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
New Korean Weapons and Armour - 26/01/2010

humweapKr270110.JPG

! Download !

The Hums and Weapon will need a little bit of work doing to them if you want them to work with our 2.3 files due to the koreans having the support of riding in there hum's. Shouldn't be to hard to get working if you have any idea about wil files :)

Assassin armour also included. Didnt show image as I assumed most would use for 2.3

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
There are normal walkin animations killmaster that u can upload, doesnt have to be a sin armour

these look a lot like elysisans custom made armours/weapons tho :eek:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
There are normal walkin animations killmaster that u can upload, doesnt have to be a sin armour

these look a lot like elysisans custom made armours/weapons tho :eek:

Wait a second there ben. AT NO point did we say these were custom.

If you go to our forums here you will see, under the first post
there are fresh from real mir

Edit: I do see ice put "fresh off the design shop", however he meant they were brand new released that day. Stop being a sour apple.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Wait a second there ben. AT NO point did we say these were custom.

If you go to our forums here you will see, under the first post

Edit: I do see ice put "fresh off the design shop", however he meant they were brand new released that day. Stop being a sour apple.
wow smavid, dont jump and cry

it was merely a joke towards iceman, as i always speak to him on msn, and because he put "fresh off the design shop" and johnny was saying he was makin custom armours/weapons... led a lot of ppl to belive that he created these aswell

it was merely a joke, dont cry over it u baby

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
They look strange...clearly they have a new Graphics department since the last stuff. Weapons look really **** imo and what's with the Winged Oma armour lmao?

Thanks for releasing though ^^

TribsT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2005
Were can i get the Hum from this?

Thanks for sharing.

TribsT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2005
yeah..thats what i thought, but all my frustrated searches for korean client came with pointless threads without download links, and google translator dont help much with korean flash website :\

Thanks anyway