~*~* KorTeX 2.3 ONLINE 24/7 ~*~*

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
G/L with server, looks good, shame about the usuer count tho, mite pop on whn it gets abit higher :)

/deano13

Last edited:

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
User count of 20 earlier lol!!!

Server record for the winning :)

There is somebody level 30, well,he only needed 15% to go last time I spoke yo him. Maybe hes the highest?

/Nathan

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
i think female warrior called LadySara is highest atm @ level 31.

I think about server count its gonna take a while as not that much demand for low rate servers as people tend to log on, kill one mob, notice the exp, n thats the end of that lol

Doesnt bother me thou, I see the server is gradually gaining players, had 16 on b4 and that didnt include me.

There will be an update next wednesday still as promised. Oh btw I am goin away a week on friday so i will need to reboot server before I go, if there are any problems just post on forum as DragonLegend (One of the Gm's when he can be bothered to log on lol) will have a front door key to my house incase anything happens to the server (he can reboot server from his end as we have set up a direct remote connection from his pc to host)

Byye for now :))

/Kit

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Gonna come try this out, have not played low rate ina while. Porbably make a tao if anyone needs some heals/poison for boss's :D

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
I shell be playing when i get home, is it just all euro items or is there new items ? And what is highest level.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
server dwn :( any ideas y? get bk to us asap, gr8 server ..... lost my minos now aswell ><

btw there is other items added and highist lvls atm are

me and tar both lvl 33

/BuZzIn

Last edited:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
To my knoledge, there is 2 guilds ingame. The first one which was established who currently own subak wall and the second guild which me, nath, tiff and buzzin made...meltdown.

if you need any help ingame pm us, im sure we can help you out ^^