~*~* KorTeX 2.3 ONLINE 24/7 ~*~*

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
What is the average user base please?
I dont usually play low rate servers at all but I may give it a go.

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
dont seem to be able to log on, was workin fine earlier but now after i click start on my character the "ok" sign doesnt come up??

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
me and my friend are dling atm but this server seems to be down more than it is up :s

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Back up now, all working fine, trust me log on.

Want any help lvling or items..

Pm CtrlAltDelete

Or Buzzin

We will guild you and help you.

dogandbone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2005
little help please i downloaded all the patchs and also the full client but i cart see home map o npc o eny thing tbh lol!

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
few ppl have been havin problems with the client, use any mir2.3 client other than on the website and just download the the patch1.1 and maps

edit: servers down too...

Last edited:

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
Kortex will be down for an hour or so, after the little hacking events (my fault) the server is being wiped, all accounts and characters will be gone, the ONLY gm on the server will be me and exp will be at x8, drop lists are being done so the people who said about paras n rares being in game will be complelety gone until one drops and that will be a while. I know now it wil not be corrupt cos the only person who can make things for people or level ppl will be me which i will guarntee u I will NOT b doing!!!!

is it IMPORTANT when or if you make another account you DO NOT use the same password as u did previously!!

/Kitana

Last edited:

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
ahhh that sucks i thought i saw some suspicious looking chars suddenly appearing with pros etc, thing is i actually got a para ring from WT, but ah well..

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
ahhh that sucks i thought i saw some suspicious looking chars suddenly appearing with pros etc, thing is i actually got a para ring from WT, but ah well..

No you didn't. stop lieing. x