KoS Clan Recruiting

smoochy boys on tour

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Not really after a gamertag clan, as i dabble in lots of games, and aren't always online. But i finish all my final year's uni work tomorrow. So when i'm ingame i'll add you and play a couple of games if you want. (It's been a while since i played properly).

GoDSnafu
Bit of a stealth/sniper. But i like to push too.
Low rank of 2nd or 3rd prestige. (Only played about 2-3 hrs since before Christmas :( )

/Gand

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
it is a bit easy now but i like the new maps, theyv given me summat to keep my interest for a bit, for now as sad as it may seem im determined to reach 10th prestige lol

although i might stay on 9th because everytime any1 ever sees a 10th prestige rank 70 the first thing that people say is "hacker/booster" so its not really that special anymore

although 9/10 i do finish top of the board so i suppose that would back me up a little

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
I'm also pro at FPS on the PC ;) ex-prem CSGN CS 1.6 pew pew!!!!!

n I'm from Ayrshire. anddddd elohel lets dooo itttttttt

But you were **** at CS when I played you, saying you were ill and crap. NOOB.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
BFBC2 looks top online... But only if you got some cronies to play it with.

But i'm skint.

And started playing WoW again.

:(

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
BFBC2 is better, but it's only good if you have a good couple of mates for a squad. (ie, first few days of launch me and 3 mates would swing every game into a win and top squad pin every time etc, just coz we played so well together - it's not all about the kills - when together we had like a win ratio of like 10+/1). But due to uni we havn't been back on in ages, people will be well uber ranks/skill by now.
Need to get back on it now i guess. And most of it is far more realistic than mw2, the guns/play etc - the guns like how they should look in my opinion.

/Gand

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
I dont see the title saying compare Badcompany with modernwarfare. Get your own thread.

New recruits.

KoS | Shawty |
KoS | Walker |