Lapta (MirRevenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
there is no way he can close any server as all u would have to do is remove the words Legend of Mir

If he has copy righted it he more than likely the name but hell its highly likely its all some random b/s story hes trying to pull and if u believe it give up on life now.

Cant believe this has not been closed lock it now and get rid of the stupidity plz

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Wel i been speaking to jamie on msn and he said nothing is gonna happen to private servers and he only trade marks the name " Legend Of Mir"

And if he was trying to close down the private servers then he will have a long way togo.
GGSOnline-Network wudent go down lol :P.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
sry i didnt go into more detail, apperantly that he has brought the paintins for EUROPE and planns to bring down every private server down in the UK,

/ancient

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
sry i didnt go into more detail, apperantly that he has brought the paintins for EUROPE and planns to bring down every private server down in the UK,

/ancient

and how would he go about doing that? if wemade, the owners of mir arnt bothered bout private servers (since they blatently arnt) then hows a little kid gonna manage it?

like mental said, they wouldnt let u patent a game name if you dont own it. even if he did, just because he has the rights to the name 'legend of mir' how on earth does that make his server anymore legal? hes using stolen server files. and by doing so would make him the first server to go down if any.

seriously daneo, you need to stop believing every word people say.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I don't think Daneo is believing this at all. I think he is just trying to pass on some information that he has heard.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
if thats the case, then no one cares about what hes lieing about over msn.
i often tell people im bill gates son, doesnt mean we should make a thread about it passing on the information.

ps. not havin a nag at anyone. but seriously no one cares.

he hasnt made a million pounds from donations
he hasnt bought the name 'legend of mir'
he cant take down any server
hes a moron
the end. thread closed.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Firstly, robert you give me a warning for this, im gonna come anally rape joo so hard. Ask killmaster.. hes had same threats!

Jamie always will, and has been a
moreorangefail.jpg

He cant even do 2+2 without a calculator, FFS he thinks hes cool, he talks about mir4. etc, neglects MR 2.3, and only just added the armours from the korean mir2 released over 5 months ago..

So i really really really dont expect how you guys think he can do this, hes simply buying up names.. thats it. he owns about 6 domain names linked to mir.. all got his website on. the two i know are 100% are
www.mir4.co.uk
www.mirrevenge.co.uk

Theres also his rally car hes planning on racing, then some shizzle about oranges and lemons on his forums?? Bunch of spoons tbh.

Dont ask me the relevance of this, im just being a general ***** atm.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
The guy sounds like a complete mug, My advice: Stay clear of him and his scam of a server.

/Zen2

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
I don't know where people get these ideas from, And yes Smavid he is sponsoring a car in a rally, the drivers are his friends and have allowed him to, What's your problem with this? he's just advertising in a way you would never think of,

Having a car drive from England to Spain with your server and web address on it, that's a cracking idea i think, sorry but i do.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I don't know where people get these ideas from, And yes Smavid he is sponsoring a car in a rally, the drivers are his friends and have allowed him to, What's your problem with this? he's just advertising in a way you would never think of,

Having a car drive from England to Spain with your server and web address on it, that's a cracking idea i think, sorry but i do.

England to spain..... do you really think anybody in spain wants to play his crappy server? lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.