[Last Legend] [Version 4.9] [L@@k]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Alot more info to come soon, These guys played mir upto 1.9 then all went to uni. Recently played a couple of servers. And lol bon you know how easy it is to make a mir server. You picked it up fast enough.

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
im slightly intrigued, i may give it ago. the CAR (if it is actually a Car) could be funny but i can't see that working with Mir... unless its a Horse and CARt system... Then a again driving to wt i would find entertaining and pulling some handbrake turns in the KR would be fun :) GL

Pmsl @ this.

Yer good luck guys.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Alot more info to come soon, These guys played mir upto 1.9 then all went to uni. Recently played a couple of servers. And lol bon you know how easy it is to make a mir server. You picked it up fast enough.
never said makin a mir server was hard

makin a good, successful server is not easy however

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
lol it all sounds awsome tbh the fact you can fish ect, but i am really confused lol 1.4-1.9-2.1-2.3-2.6-4.9??? lol so if its a 4.9 it must be 0.6 more high tech than double the "technologicness" of 2.3 ;p
any way hope all goes well cant w8 to get on a decent server as none have been up in donks

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
The file name is a load of ****.

Also i assume the cars are the lovely .wils found of udciy? of mir players in a police car, tank and another few. Then shooting is the guns from same site..

Cars and races, Shooting range.. sounds like an absolute pile of........

and zen why no reply to these 8 peoples names??

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
yer man looks fkin sick, i want da boat on wheelz wiv da big rocket launcher on it init bredrin safe safe.

Website is shocking.

Praktica

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2009
England
The armours on the UCDIY website thing look pretty damn sick.
Wish I had the money to buy them tbh.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
well lookin on the site it does look pritty damn amazing, but i have gotta agree with half of the people, not much news on the server and it wud be decent to kno... but other then that, good luck with the server,

/LilYellaz

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Lol can see that 48 hour ETA went to pot :P

I guess that "Good but won't happen" thing is still here on LOMCN?

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
All the other server owners flaring up.

Should be interesting, nice to see some originality being introduced to mir. Although i do agree that mir is a oriental rpg, not a gta shoot'em'up.

But im open minded untill i see more, id like to enthasise that **** wils get no appreciation from me.

All of ucdiy is fail, looks like a retarded 4 year old was allowed to play on paint for an hour, and whilst rolling his face on the keyboard he created a few wils for mir.