Latest Chinese server files

Zeph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
Here is a link to the latest chinese server files i could find.

ftp://[email protected]/xyff_mud3_11_25.rar
{oops pasted wrong link fixed now}

Obviously they are untranslated so if any one can help me out by telling me how to translate the server.exe or put up a translated version for everyone when translated that would be cool.

Last edited:

K1SS3S

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2003
zeph, do you have AIM or MSN? PM me it if you don't wanna post it public

Zeph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
I just downloaded them from the link again and I dont get asked for any password. Make sure you got an up to date version of winrar.

BlackHawk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
I downloaded them & no problems this end

& if you need help always willing to help you

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
dont use any download software such as dap for that download then it will work just that that ftp blocks mulltiple connections from same ip

Miranda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2003
lo m8. as u know Im busy busy Ive started translating the files we'll talk more on msn.

4 the rest of u I just loooked thru the files just brief and the new spells migt work with the new server exe and there r some more stuff in the files that we didnt have in the 2.9b version.

Arag0rn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
Version i post before this 1.

I read that others server files ya could get new speels and they were working on new interface, so its possible that wiv new server files Zeph post could be avaiable.

Enjoy and Share

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
ok i been trying to get that new eiserver to work but when i go in game i get this

http://www.mmorpg-network.com/untitled.JPG

any ideas i tryed everything i could thing off it's as if my account expired and in !setup TestServer is set to True so thats not it and after that i even changed that web addy that in the chat window in the server exe and it still comes up :( anyone help me on this thanks or add me to msn [email protected]

working

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
im not entirely sure, but i think theres summet else tht determines ur test server status, try turning on venture server