Latest Data files

smoochy boys on tour

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Well... I guess this could be called being lazy and your right it is, but its worth a shot

Does any one have the latest files they would mind sharing? By this I mean the weapons, items etc that they would mind sharing?
if people would rather not share, is it frowned upon to use say another servers datafiles for your own server?

Thanks
/2dope

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
if by latest you mean upto date, then download the official korean client. otherwise you'll have to search this forum for the latest modified wils.

as long as you dont claim to have made the data files yourself and give appropriate credit, i dont see anything wrong with using another servers datafiles.

also search for killmasters posts in releases, i think hes released most of the wil files.

Reactions: 2dope
Upvote 0

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
if by latest you mean upto date, then download the official korean client. otherwise you'll have to search this forum for the latest modified wils.

as long as you dont claim to have made the data files yourself and give appropriate credit, i dont see anything wrong with using another servers datafiles.

also search for killmasters posts in releases, i think hes released most of the wil files.
Cool thanks mate, ill have a search for how to download the Korean client.

I guess by upto date I ment with all the stuff from the UC website (cant remember name) but I will download the korean mir :)

Thanks for your time and help

Upvote 0

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
go for it every1 else does lol

only thing id say u need 2 do is put in wotever weapons u want into weapons.wil and the graphics weapons... i mean theres like 200 + out there... and u cant fit em all so i just choose 1s i liked :P

Upvote 0

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
go for it every1 else does lol

only thing id say u need 2 do is put in wotever weapons u want into weapons.wil and the graphics weapons... i mean theres like 200 + out there... and u cant fit em all so i just choose 1s i liked :P
Cheers mate, will put credit where credit is due. Thanks for the tip :)
/2dope

Upvote 0