latest files

Danny-B-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 16, 2004
Painfully slow speed, less than Dialup :( but if there good i spose its worth it.

Any more info on them mental ?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
heard they where not that good

ne1 run them yet?

••Ðøåkÿ••

Too cool to post :)
Golden Oldie
Apr 12, 2004
tbh y dont u just wait for sumone 2 download then upload onto richens site i wud do it but internet keeps dis connecting tbh ;)

/Doaky

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
cuz i heard from afew top server makers that they are ****

so i was asking

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
they are the same as 1.9, only with more features such as more wings, horses, etc etc. basically a better dysonline.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Do u guys not realise that these server files would be no different to the other versions

EVERY version of the plume wind emulator supports horses, its up to the client to do the rest

Now theres currently 3 clients that im aware of One is packed with ultraprotect and thus i dont know what it supports

The second is the one we are currently using with supports everything bar horses

The 3rd and final is the ledu client or hh8 client rather It supports everything Horses etc etc However IT WILL not work on non chinese machinese non of the version's do

The screenshots on that site show the ledu client in use due to the new interface which ledu uses Therefore we will not get horses working using those server files BECAUSE we dont have the client to support it

No doubt the chinese may code another client that supports horses But u gotta remember the ledu client works perfect for them

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
anto135 said:
All emulators are getting boring now, there all the same.

someones blind...

Theres only 2 emus both completly different
Just because they share similar features doesnt mean there the same

Its like comparing two different games and because they share the same exp system then there the same

Mir is Mir how different can an emu get lol

anto135

Errr i mean, yeah er, SHHHH.
I ment there all **** imo, the chinese should make a 3d emulator.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
anto135 said:
Errr i mean, yeah er, SHHHH.
I ment there all **** imo, the chinese should make a 3d emulator.

wtf Anto lol

They might as well code there own bloody game

Like i said mir is mir Making it 3d would ruin it changing it too much would ruin it
But i dont feel the chinese emus go too far And even if u dont like they give u the option to not use that feature

Its not like the features are jammed down ur throat You could use it as a basic 1.4 server if u wished

anto135

Stop dissagreeing with things i say >_<.
They could make it 3d but keeping everything the same just with better graphics.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
anto135 said:
Stop dissagreeing with things i say >_<.
They could make it 3d but keeping everything the same just with better graphics.

Wouldnt work It wouldnt feel like Mir anymore

Anyway coding for mir is a bit easier when u consider all the graphics are done for them already

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
I still say chinese are slugheads.... i agree with anto.... i dont like any of the emulators... both have pointless rubbish which instead could have been good stuff added.

brimble2010

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2003
MFB could you give us a short list of the majour differences with the two emus plz, because im sure a lot of other people are gettin confused :S

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
there the same

prob is u cant use the new stuff cuz we dont have a exe to work with it

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Basically yes the are the same but made from to diff groups like YKW's emu

we would both have horses and all that working if we had a good client to support it all