Latest files?

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
Does any1 hold / host fully translated files... With working Main Quest / Daily. Fully working NR, WD and SNow?

Would love these files..

TeenAgeDirtBag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
Yes, but they aint releasing yet? i dont think due to it taking there hard time and effort doing so....and like anyone elsem we would like the files lol. but highly doubt gunna happen soon..

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah but they arnt for release lol.

ull just have to translate urself i suppose.

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
It'll slow down the mir3 servers creations tbh... We all need a good files to start off....

stardust

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
i do agree with BrainBox...but on the other hand i dont lol cause yeh it aint EASY to translate all those files=/ tried it my self¬_¬ got to 20% and than i ****ed it up altho it was as hard like hell....20% and these guys got 100% translated=/ damn good work...hope they'll come out soon these days ^^
wld be great...
And yeh the Xtremes server files look most translated tho... gl with it ;p

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
its not easy to translate. its easy to make it english, its hard to make it readable english.

i dont agree with a few people having to do all the hard work just so some lazy people can get out of doing everything. if it stops the bringing out of mir3 servers, so be it. atleast this way the servers released are proffessional and not thousands of noobie ones, where no one has any idea how to run one. like mir2.

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
Farril said:
its not easy to translate. its easy to make it english, its hard to make it readable english.

i dont agree with a few people having to do all the hard work just so some lazy people can get out of doing everything. if it stops the bringing out of mir3 servers, so be it. atleast this way the servers released are proffessional and not thousands of noobie ones, where no one has any idea how to run one. like mir2.

gotta agree with Farril here.

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
Theres base enough to start with,

download CD1.12

then use Tashas Translations Post if you dont want to do any translating to start with. (they are good translations)

I know for a fact regardless of what people tell you all servers would have started with the basedata from the post.

we used tasha files for 2 weeks, to understand the way the files linked.

4 months on we're at about 97% translation

not easy but you do learn a hell of alot doing it this way.

although we had to translate the chinese db at one point to understand the functions.

goodluck to whoever wants to give it ago, but we wouldnt be releasing ours, to much work has gone into it.

/CheekyVimto

BrainBox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2004
Farril said:

But it stops 2-3 weeks of translating... Where people can use that time to add towards server...

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
id like to see someone translate these files in 3 weeks.

and if people cant bother translating themselfs, why should we help them out. enough of this lets help everyone out so we can get more servers online, do it youself so you become good at server dev'ing, instead of asking for help every second.

jamessss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2004
People ask for help and all they get aksed to do is "search" no point in the mobs wha do that part, if thats all they say. "oh theres a guide there ffs" well we all know... its said a million times, but some people need it 'explaining' abit more clearly, k?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
why? the guide is ther so people dont ask questions that can be solved by reading the guide. if you cant read, go back to infant school and dont play mir.

soulstealer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2003
Up North
all i know is he is right.translating these files in 3 weeks per 1 person just isnt gonna happen.i been at it for months now and i mean translating it and putting into words understandable.it isnt easy but if you want something done then you should try and do it yourself.I know if i want something done right im gonna do it myself.now dont take this wrong cuz if someone needs help I dont mind it but as the tables turn if I needed help there was none.I however got alot and gave alotta help on demonics old forum which I wish it was still there.when im done translating i will upload files but however im only skin deep in it atm due to proper quest translating.