Latest Gates and M2Server?

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Could anyone actually tell me what are the latest Gates and M2Server for 1.4?
I see so many links and downloads that say they're the latest.
Just wondered if anyone could clarify for me. Cheers

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
no i aint got it we are still at step1

STEP1. When looking for things you dont just make a new thread "noob"
STEP2. YOu try the big fat button marked "search" type what you want in there and funnyly enough it will come up :O:O:O:O big suprise thier
STEP3.nah ud rather make a new thread waste more space posting about if you have the latest m2 if you dont have the latest m2 why not configure it urself to make it the latest.

"Got it now"

/noob

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Zidio said:
no i aint got it we are still at step1

STEP1. When looking for things you dont just make a new thread "noob"
STEP2. YOu try the big fat button marked "search" type what you want in there and funnyly enough it will come up :O:O:O:O big suprise thier
STEP3.nah ud rather make a new thread waste more space posting about if you have the latest m2 if you dont have the latest m2 why not configure it urself to make it the latest.

"Got it now"

/noob

ROFL! Seriously?

Reply:

STEP 1) I don't make a new post until I've checked for it. That's why i posted here.
STEP 2) See STEP 1 (careful you don't loop here)
STEP 3) I did configure my own M2Server. See the Hexing section if you're unsure.

Some for you:

1) Make sure before calling people noobs you find out if they actually are noobs
2) This was posted in the Help section. Flaming isn't help.
3) Unless stated otherwise assume all 'noobs' have used the search function and are unable to find what they are looking for.
4) If you don't have anything of value to say, don't say it. The less ar$eh0les the better. Especially in these forums.
5) Get an Education (That's called a school btw)
6) I was looking for the latest M2Server due to instability in a Server I'm currently hosting. In order to find out exactly what the problem is, I'm testing each individual component. In order to do that effectively I would need to use a different M2Server, preferably not Deadsons.

In summary then:

1) I'll assume you just didnt read the post properly or you have no idea of an answer.
2) You have no idea what you are on about and just thought you'd post to either a) Increase your post count b) To try make yourself feel better c) Make up for a lost childhood experience?
3) Well there is no three so refer to one - You can loop here, you need time for reflection.

For your information the 'Search' button ISNT big and fat, it's actually quite small and inconsequential unlike your ego.

Seriously now, just to dredge shizzle up:

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38457
1) Learn to spell
2) I can officially call you a noob for shopping at PC World
3) I used that slimlined Search capability for this one.

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38159
1) You didn't know what type of ports to forward. Or for that matter how to? Or even a colour screenie.
2) Didn't you use the "BIG FAT SEARCH BUTTON"?

Need I go on?

Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Depends what you been by the latest... the latest released here or the latest released by the chinese

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
spacemonstar said:
ROFL! Seriously?

Reply:

STEP 1) I don't make a new post until I've checked for it. That's why i posted here.
STEP 2) See STEP 1 (careful you don't loop here)
STEP 3) I did configure my own M2Server. See the Hexing section if you're unsure.

Some for you:

1) Make sure before calling people noobs you find out if they actually are noobs
2) This was posted in the Help section. Flaming isn't help.
3) Unless stated otherwise assume all 'noobs' have used the search function and are unable to find what they are looking for.
4) If you don't have anything of value to say, don't say it. The less ar$eh0les the better. Especially in these forums.
5) Get an Education (That's called a school btw)
6) I was looking for the latest M2Server due to instability in a Server I'm currently hosting. In order to find out exactly what the problem is, I'm testing each individual component. In order to do that effectively I would need to use a different M2Server, preferably not Deadsons.

In summary then:

1) I'll assume you just didnt read the post properly or you have no idea of an answer.
2) You have no idea what you are on about and just thought you'd post to either a) Increase your post count b) To try make yourself feel better c) Make up for a lost childhood experience?
3) Well there is no three so refer to one - You can loop here, you need time for reflection.

For your information the 'Search' button ISNT big and fat, it's actually quite small and inconsequential unlike your ego.

Seriously now, just to dredge shizzle up:

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38457
1) Learn to spell
2) I can officially call you a noob for shopping at PC World

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38159
1) You didn't know what type of ports to forward. Or for that matter how to? Or even a colour screenie.
2) Didn't you use the "BIG FAT SEARCH BUTTON"?

Need I go on?

im sure we could settle this irl if you feal the need to.

any ways latest server files are clearly here. noob WOW how hard was this to find f**k me that was hard to find hang on im givng myself a medal for that.
that took wot all of 10 seconds to search and browse instead of all these junk threads.

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=35624&highlight=offline+files

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Zidio said:

any ways latest server files are clearly here. noob WOW how hard was this to find f**k me that was hard to find hang on im givng myself a medal for that.
that took wot all of 10 seconds to search and browse instead of all these junk threads.

Excuse me lol? Can you get any more childish -.-

If you don't have anything usefull to say, don't say it at all.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Zidio said:

Please read the very very very first line of this thread
he asked for 1.4 files
After all your ranting and raving you link him the 1.9 files
very very well done :P

To the OP the best way the find out what files are the lastest ones is to check the post date
But tbh you are not going to find many updates for the 1.4 set of files

BH

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Zidio said:

Just thought I would add to that. This was posted in the 1.4 area. Not the 1.9. Try checkign the version of the files you search for. Even better, learn how to search for the CORRECT files. Shame looked like someone posted the SAME thing before me :(

Babyhack said:
To the OP the best way the find out what files are the lastest ones is to check the post date
But tbh you are not going to find many updates for the 1.4 set of files

That's just part of the problem!
I would need the M2Server to be compatible with the scripts we currently have on the server which includes a Pet Hire NPC.

I've looked around on Richens.dubhosting but I'm not quite sure which to download. I don't mind hexing it's easy enough, but if I had the latest and a more stable version that would be swell.

I've actually tried using the Translated Plumewind M2Server on 1.4 files, which worked fine surprisingly but essentially it's a 1.9 M2 and it did cause an amount of Lag.
TBH if there's no other 'latest' M2Server I will just have to make do with what we have.

Maybe you know the cause of the problem though;
We found one of the NPC scripts was causing the M2Server to crash just after using it (no idea how that worked) So we rooted through for 1.9 commands, couldn't find any so took the NPC offline. Now the M2Server doesn't crash anymore but we still get Lag spikes roughly about every 25-30 seconds. When it doesn't have the lag spikes the Server is fine.
Now we believe it is either the spawn rate of mobs causing it or a Rogue NPC with bad commands. At the moment I have had to bring the server offline and basically restart from scratch testing with the original 1.4 files from fernys.co.uk and gradually upgrading to each. As I'm at work at the moment and not next to the server I thought I would see if anyone could link me the files so I can ensure I'm using a "stable" (definately in quotes) and compatible release.

At the moment I do have what I think are the latest Gates which I can work with the current M2Server no problems (after changing a few ports). I think I have the latest 1.4 M2Server too, but I'm not 100% on that and haven't yet tested.

I've checked it's nothing with the server, Memory usage is fine and testing doesn't through up any Parity errors, the RAID array is fine. The only thing that Concerns me is the CPU usage which shoots up to 100% when M2Server is started.

As of next week fingers crossed I'm upgrading to 2GB 4000 Matched RAM and considering upgrading the CPU, but I don't want to do that until I've at least ascertained what is causing the problem.

Last edited:

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Okay, sorry for double post.

using a different M2Server has worked. CPU load is now around 20-50% Much better considering the setup.

Maybe it was my hexing. That will be next on my list!

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
There is an unreleased M2server but not many people have it, search around and you might find a few posts of people saying that they have the new M2server, just pm them if they could send u it but I have only seen or 1 or 2 ppl that say they hve it and hve given it out. They said they dnt want to release into the wrong hands but r handing it out to any1. Soz if me posts sounds weird, I'm bit ****ed up atm

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I personally enjoyed you phrasing of hexed up however the mir2 1.4 source is around so i prefer sourced up servers!