Leddu error

smoochy boys on tour

nightwish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2005
Sorted that now but still having same prob. item graphics r buggered and mob graphics r buggered. like darkdevil is kh and ks does ok attack :'(

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
nightwish said:
Sorted that now but still having same prob. item graphics r buggered and mob graphics r buggered. like darkdevil is kh and ks does ok attack :'(
Maybe check if your mobs in the DB are right. And btw, if you use your old db (wich was used in your old server with old patches) it wont work. You need to redo all your items in that case.

Upvote 0

nightwish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2005
The db files i'm using r the ones tht were included in the 1.9 server files tht iceman put up.

EDIT: I also havent a clue what L-Mon files am using. cant even remember where i got them from? think tht could be the case?

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
nightwish said:
The db files i'm using r the ones tht were included in the 1.9 server files tht iceman put up.

EDIT: I also havent a clue what L-Mon files am using. cant even remember where i got them from? think tht could be the case?
Well those wont work, they are configured to work with the old client.

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
nightwish said:
So where can i get db files from then? the new ones?
I think that you need to reconfigure your item db. But maybe there's someone nice enough to give you a item db for the norm mir items wich would work with ledu data.

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
nightwish said:
Ur nice enuff aren't ya ¬.¬
I'll try sort you something tomorrow. Atm im busy dealing with twat's flooding my server =/.

Upvote 0

nightwish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2005
Ah ty. Hope ya can get things sorted on ur server. oh and while i'm here i know i've been asking a lot but how do i get my server online using the ledu client?

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
nightwish said:
Ah ty. Hope ya can get things sorted on ur server. oh and while i'm here i know i've been asking a lot but how do i get my server online using the ledu client?
It is not much different thatn using the old client, at least server side. But you need to edit the ledu client to make it connect to your server (look through some mir 1.5 section's to find a full guide).

Upvote 0

nightwish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2005
Well i was never able to get my old server online ¬.¬. I got told all i had to do was send mir mirsetup and ftp wiv my settings in and the client and it should work. prob is it didn't :S

Upvote 0