ledu files

smoochy boys on tour

Rhys2002

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2005
if people need any files like the l-mon, l-npc files pm me and i'll give you a link to them.

People on here dont seem to like sharing so thought i'd offer.

Last edited:

Rhys2002

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2005
I aint a no cheat milo, i asked you for a bit of help and you blanked me. All i'm doing is setting a server up for a few friends.

As i explained to you its not about playing the game for me, its about learning about how things work, and certain people on here r so unhelpful.

i used to play danny b server until he closed it.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Rhys2002 said:
I aint a no cheat milo, i asked you for a bit of help and you blanked me. All i'm doing is setting a server up for a few friends.

As i explained to you its not about playing the game for me, its about learning about how things work, and certain people on here r so unhelpful.

i used to play danny b server until he closed it.

Did I call you a cheat no... But then again can you vouch for everyone on lomcn you cant and its well known that many of em cheat so all you are doing is making it even easier for em...

The client will be released when people are using the god damn gamegate that stops it Cause there not and you know it

Rhys2002

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2005
No i cant vouch for anyone on here, but a bit of help wouldnt have hurt u.

Im new to this and had to learn the hard way about the client.

Anyway this post is about the L- wil files, if people need the full set of them ive got a link.