LyricalG

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Ireland
MiloFoxburr said:
Using the Ledu Client?

And nightwolf theres no "protection" it was a standard unpack job

yes using the ledu client... no cheats for me :D brillent...

does anyone know how to fix this merchant problem tho? and how to translate the gold?

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
ye nice to have an m2 without the cheats in :) also what problem you having with merchants as mine all work fine

Last edited:

LyricalG

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Ireland
Nightwolf said:
ye nice to have an m2 without the cheats in :) also what problem you having with merchants as mine all work fine

hmm mine the merchant feature doesnt work... the part to buy or sell doesnt show up...

AngelOfDeath

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2003
In Hell
cheats still work with ledu 2.50, there is no protection, it was packed with aspack 2.12 means gold can be translated using hex editor....merchants work fine on mine too

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
well not sure if this M2 has a setting of some sort but no mobs are spawning even tho it shows it in the M2 they spawned fine with the other version o.O

LyricalG

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2003
Ireland
Nightwolf said:
well not sure if this M2 has a setting of some sort but no mobs are spawning even tho it shows it in the M2 they spawned fine with the other version o.O

i got the same problem... you know how to fix it?

asus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
Nightwolf said:

I have had a similar problem with m2 that the spawns where ok then stopped after 27hrs online also a few other bugs to watch for is the guild board doesn't show for some players and a bag bug where bag looks empty but you have to get killed to drop items and clear bag.

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
LyricalG said:
i got the same problem... you know how to fix it?
ok fixed the spawning seems the only way is to set the auto spawns in the files in Envir\Robot_def i did a test with these ad it works fine posted the files below just needs completing :)

Last edited: