Legend of Mir 2 - Valkyrie

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
Hi Deano,

looking ok for the 29th of December for beta, I have nearly completed over a 100 monster AI just a few left on the list !

ive updated a few more bits on main post. Nothing special just about map movement, monster spawns and cave challenge system.

Thanks for the continued interest!

Regards
Valkyrie

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Great understanding of fundamentals that make for a long lasting server, thx for the effort cannot wait!

I want to add, i'm extremely passionate about the balance of the classes and the new directions, on Sin and Taoist especially it's on fuking point! Toward the end when I saw the exp buff from Tao, that's when I knew this guy is legit, good luck and hurry the F up :)

Last edited:

drakey

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 26, 2011
Guild Alliance system with Alliance chat

Regards
Valkyrie

Don't do this. You're effectively making it one big server guild again which you worked hard on stopping in the OP

On Valkyrie guilds will be relatively easy to create but restricted very early on in terms on maximum members allowed to join (8 max when first created) and when fully leveled the guild will be 25 users max.
This is to combat the one guild rules all within a server and mass recruiting which really spoils the game.
I think having many guilds battling it out for supremacy and warring creates a constantly fresh feeling to the game.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Don't do this. You're effectively making it one big server guild again which you worked hard on stopping in the OP

Yes, we can happily be small seperate groups, no one is real friends with more than 15 people anyway...unless they are a poroper suck up but for the most part alliances end up just being for manipulation purposes, even inhouse!

Would rather hear about a unique temporary alliance system to band together small guilds so they could effectively fight together to combat a 20-25 guild.

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
Hi All -

Yes beta still planned for tomorrow around 17:00 PM start.

I will provide some more information later regarding GG rewards for finding bugs, auto patcher information and a full client download.

Thanks for the interest.

Regards

Valkyrie

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Hi All -

Yes beta still planned for tomorrow around 17:00 PM start.

I will provide some more information later regarding GG rewards for finding bugs, auto patcher information and a full client download.

Thanks for the interest.

Regards

Valkyrie

interesting-very-interesting.jpg

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
Hi -

Auto patcher link posted to main thread.

Server is online.

Account creation disabled until 17:00PM

Server is on 2x EXP while the week of open beta is live.

Regards
Valkyrie