Legend Of Mir: HellzLoose - DM2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
and gmkieran stood in safe zone gm shouting bout sum religious crap.
ye that was fkin stupid, then this mornin hes tellin us hes goin afk for breakfast, tellin us wot he had and everything.. liek seriously no1 cares lol

guys either very lonely or a real bad attention seeker

on topic of server tho... its well unbalanced and tbh, quite a disapointment.

it seems 2 be the same as the 1.9 server... not seen ne new 2.3 spells drop, no gems or orbs drop(nor can be made).. like ye gems aint meant to mass drop but u are meant to be able 2 get them lol.

a.speed needs dblin or more, as on 1.9 servers max a.speed is +7, on 2.3 servers its about 18....
dc needs lowerin slightly if ur gonna up the a.speed, seein as wars just 1hit taos/wiz/wars w/ shield up

servers got potential, jsut needs balancin... and more 2.3 features addin 2 make it more appealin and not just seem like 1.9 server poorly transfered to 2.3

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
its because its a highrate server with low rate lvling, kits simply have too much dc/mc/sc compared to HP, i seen a wizzy one hit another wizzy with lightening, its stupid BUT when your higher lvl, pvpin and fights get alot more even and fun, maybe bring in , you cant pk somebody lower than you, i mean by making - Lvl 60+ cant pk anybody lower than lvl 30.
or 40, anybody lower than 20. 30, lower than 15 etc.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wots the point in that lol, silly idea

servers jsut so unbalanced its a joke now, would take about a day 2 fix it but GMs seem 2 just ignore u then vanish. compared 2 this server euphoria actually looks rly good now.

a lvl45 war can just 1hit ne wiz/war/tao lvl43 odd, wiz jsut get 1hit by most boss's where wars hardly get hurt. wiz dont even hit boss's lol neither do taos sfball.

they should dbl the exp make it easier 2 lvl, should be easy to like lvl52 then slow down.

700hp vs dc288 flame sword ye gf well balanced.

-lower dc slightly
-jsut over dbl a.speed
-give taos shield at lvl43 (same as war)
-lower ac/amc on boss's so u can actually hit them
-increase EXP up to around lvl52
-give wars+taos FW so the lvlin is actually balanced
-give wiz thrust to balance it out again (as if war is gonna lvl with FW, hes gonna need a wiz kit. same as if a wiz is gonna thrust, hes gonna need a war kit. and taos r fine as they have fs/halfmoon/psn/pets)
-actually add some new spells to the game.... put XHM in drops not super rare, same with BA
-put gems in, u say they are alrdy in just super rare, wots the point of that lol? can understand orbs bein rly rare but gems...

then again even if u did all that, still be boring lol. only things u can do is lvl or go kill a boss that dont drop... altho seems theres only 1 boss that actually drops good and thats reddragon

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Kill hasnt been on msn for last few days, think hes busy, as for spells im sure hes making them rare, and working on puttin in drops if he hasnt, i know they are working as i saw him use them in Beta

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
taos get shield @ lv45, server is balanced tbh cos of instant pots, jus no1 has a pro yet thats y wizzys are crap, unless ur using them to lvl as they can far out level any class.
as for new spells like tdb and curse, i havnt seen any of them ingame yet, are they even added to the drop files?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
taos get shield @ lv45, server is balanced tbh cos of instant pots, jus no1 has a pro yet thats y wizzys are crap, unless ur using them to lvl as they can far out level any class.
as for new spells like tdb and curse, i havnt seen any of them ingame yet, are they even added to the drop files?
its ppl like u taht make me laugh and think wot a plank.
how can u say its balanced when a warrior can 1hit a tao/wiz?

instant pots lol?... wots the point if ur dead in 1hit u cant use em can u... cant belive u jsut said that.

the lvlin is so unbalanced a wiz can kill a lure of about 20 mobs before a war kills 4 with his crapy half moon. and taos are jsut as bad.

u seem to think when a wiz/tao gets pro they are gonna own, but they wont. if they cant hit boss's atm they defo wont with 1 less ring lol..

to the ppl that played last hellzloose server, plz tell me wot is different, as i cant see ne difference other than its just more unbalanced and worse than the last lol

reece

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2005

instant pots lol?... wots the point if ur dead in 1hit u cant use em can u... cant belive u jsut said that.

the lvlin is so unbalanced a wiz can kill a lure of about 20 mobs before a war kills 4 with his crapy half moon. and taos are jsut as bad.

u seem to think when a wiz/tao gets pro they are gonna own, but they wont. if they cant hit boss's atm they defo wont with 1 less ring lol..

to the ppl that played last hellzloose server, plz tell me wot is different, as i cant see ne difference other than its just more unbalanced and worse than the last lol

eh true, if they level was, High like status are it may balance the server out a little more.

/Jadakiss

I_AM_BORED

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2006
1.reduce the DC on items.

2. make pros less rare, this server is clearly designed to have pros.

3. make more levelling caves!! ive been coming to west wing since lvl 24.

4. fix the ranged attack on most mobs and bosses.

5. add dropfiles to mobs which dont have them.

6. leave levelling the same! bloody hell ppl its fine, maybe if u never stood about asking wizzes to lvl u you'd actually get somewhere.

7. If you give this server 2 weeks everyone should be 50+ other than newcomers, at that stage there are new items and bosses. Conflict will obviously begin then, and the warrs will come out on top ( 1 hits and easy boss kills )

8. Add more clues to Lee's quests! where the hell am i meant to get a mystical object lol ><.

9. Having found one of these hidden caves it was a bit dissapointing to have a bad map and no drops.

10. Maybe make some things exclusive to certain levels, places are getting flooded with noob levellers.

11. Listen to Ben.

please anyone who wants to continue this thread, or change it.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
I think the whole issue of being unbalanced is because like Bradz said, and i said few days ago on guild hunt, server was designed to pros, para's, clear's. Revival rings etc. And i dont think kill has compensated for removing them, which is why people get owned

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003

when they get pros they will own, wizzys will have over 1000hp and instant pots, they wud be practically impossible to kill, likewise with taos, that can get shield, with there mp+hp combined.
jus bout every post u do is slating a server bout how bad it is, 9 times outta 10 its because ur unable to get all the best items u want / pk whoever u want without them standing a chance, if u dont believe me, read some of his posts about other servers e.g. mirrevenge.

if your so fed up u shud make ur own server, seein as ur on ur pc practically 24hrs a day

people on this forum need to stop sucking up to bon n get their own opinion

/rant off

Last edited:

I_AM_BORED

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2006
when they get pros they will own, wizzys will have over 1000hp and instant pots, they wud be practically impossible to kill, likewise with taos, that can get shield, with there mp+hp combined.
jus bout every post u do is slating a server bout how bad it is, 9 times outta 10 its because ur unable to get all the best items u want / pk whoever u want without them standing a chance, if u dont believe me, read some of his posts about other servers e.g. mirrevenge.

if your so fed up u shud make ur own server, seein as ur on ur pc practically 24hrs a day

people on this forum need to stop sucking up to bon n get their own opinion

/rant off

dunno if u played last time , i was a lvl 60 wiz with pro etc kadama lvl 50 i think put up a challenge, as did kenshi. It seemed pretty balanced, and dont forget if we have instant pots SO DO THEY, anyone can out pot a wiz.

I_AM_BORED

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2006
EXTENDED

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

6. leave levelling the same! bloody hell ppl its fine, maybe if u never stood about asking wizzes to lvl u you'd actually get somewhere.

7. If you give this server 2 weeks everyone should be 50+ other than newcomers, at that stage there are new items and bosses. Conflict will obviously begin then, and the warrs will come out on top ( 1 hits and easy boss kills )

8. Add more clues to Lee's quests! where the hell am i meant to get a mystical object lol ><.

9. Having found one of these hidden caves it was a bit dissapointing to have a bad map and no drops.

10. Maybe make some things exclusive to certain levels, places are getting flooded with noob levellers.

11. Listen to Ben.

12. Add the boss to Frosted Mystic-Temple

13. Add the boss to Ice Cavern

14. add the boss to Blood Hondour Dungeon

15. Add the boss to valley of gems

16. make rewards better in that mob ladder room, i struggled to kill a Geurrilla lord and about 10 guerrilas and 5 spiders lol and i got a JadeStone(m) + Scarlet boots, id get more than that killing the real things.

17. The EvilSnake in the mob ladder is harder than the following bosses, ( evolved Ape / Geurrila Lord )

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
EXTENDED

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

11. Listen to Ben.

16. make rewards better in that mob ladder room, i struggled to kill a Geurrilla lord and about 10 guerrilas and 5 spiders lol and i got a JadeStone(m) + Scarlet boots, id get more than that killing the real things.

17. The EvilSnake in the mob ladder is harder than the following bosses, ( evolved Ape / Geurrila Lord )

dnt like it dont play it springs to mind tatarr

~Xia

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Ive been busy with things.... Ben. If this server is really that bad then why play it 'again'? If you can do sooo much better then do so. You have the time on your hands dont you? Unless you have a job now? :O

All bosses do drop and there isnt a cave without a boss.

This server clearly made for pros?? Right... so its not made how we want it then?

I cant be arsed to go into all of them. Its not worth my time.
Things need changing... and to be honest its a lot of the players fault for rushing me into going live. All you lot did was say get it live get it live for days on end. Boringhell! Perhaps I will take it down for a good week or two then do the job properly without public testing.

Maybe you lot should decide?

I_AM_BORED

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2006

~Xia

im just making some suggestions, and what makes you think i dont like it? i think its a great server; And with consideration to my post it could be even better.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

~Xia
honestly thats gotta be the most stupidest post ever

are we sayin we dont like it or dont want 2 play? we given sujestions 2 improve it.. then maybe more ppl would actually play aswell...

EXTENDED

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
1.reduce the DC on items. also double the a.speed on items so its the same as old server... atm the +5 a.speed on a lvl40 neck is like +1/2 on 1.9 server

2. make pros less rare, this server is clearly designed to have pros. + paras / rev rings / tele ring / clear... all was rather common last server, now they've made them all super rare and not changed a thing.

agreed, theres the lvl40 cave u pay 400k for, but thats about the same as west wing and costs....

4. fix the ranged attack on most mobs and bosses. MTK/left gaurd lookin mobs r messed up

5. add dropfiles to mobs which dont have them. been to a few places now where nothing drops off mobs.. kinda blows

6. leave levelling the same! bloody hell ppl its fine, maybe if u never stood about asking wizzes to lvl u you'd actually get somewhere. if wars were 2 be given dbl a.speed and XHM, maybe even a new map for tao/wars only then ye lvlin aint 2 bad. still think exp to lvl48 odd should be reduced by abotu a 1/4

only been online like 3-4 days and ur lvl49? highest tao is liek 43, highest war is like 45 (and hes on 24/7 lol)

agreeed quests r pretty poor here compared 2 torozor (same makers aint it?)

again agreed... so many things in server is incomplete lol

should just add more lvl40+ 45+ 50+ caves where lower lvls cant go and cost a bit of money

11. Listen to Ben.
if only ppl did.

like i said, so many parts of server thats incomplete, yet its been worked on for ages.. lol

yer its pertty disapointin =/

2/3hits me and super fast lol

edit some more later

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
In my opinion this is what the server needs:

1. New host that doesn't go around with his religious **** chat. And a better pc wouldn't be bad either.

2. Stats desperately need changing and evened out.

3. Drop files need mixing up a bit. Nobody expects new skills to drop every mob but needs to drop. And orbs need to be a lil more common.

4. Exp needs raising to even out as wizards are out leveling taos and wars too easy. You could say the classes need to work together a bit more to even out but theres just not enough people playing at the moment.

5. more places to level as every one is using east and west chamber.

6. and if you could, make cash instantly go into bag.

would definitely agree with u bringing server down for a week to complete it as i do not think its finished and why did u let people pressure you into bringing it up so soon. people on here too eager to play servers and then when its not finished they're just as eager to criticize.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.