Legend of Mir II : The Last Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
gl mate
sorry been away for few months just back today and saw it

Timelegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 9, 2015
This looks awesome. Sorry if I missed it anywhere but I wanted to ask what your Game Shop consists of?

Dracata

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2009
You need to sort out the discord link if you want this to gain traction for the release. Discord link on your website is asking for personal information and £0.01 charge.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-24 202755.gif
    Screenshot 2024-04-24 202755.gif
    44.8 KB · Views: 18

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
You need to sort out the discord link if you want this to gain traction for the release. Discord link on your website is asking for personal information and £0.01 charge.
I actually thought this was a joke at first, tried to join discord via his website and got the same thing 😂

IMG_7930.png

@IHaveALongName you can do better than that dude, come on.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Yeah sorry about that guys wasnt paying attention to the website been grinding the bugs sorting out,
Log on the website from a PC or request a desktop version off safari/w.e browser ur using
it should be more clear

1713991523449.png

Website is fixed now and has the download button to discord
Although its not fully finished needs updating which i will do before launch inshallah,

main page updated with the link

[ Join our Discord channel ]

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
This still set for 30th?
Yes mate,
hopefully this tuesday at 6:00 PM to be exact

note to everyone :
The amount of people whose asking me the same exact question is quite strange tbh,
ive given a 1 month notice and ive not posted anything about changing the live date
and literally got a giant countdown timer at my website :'D

yet people seemed too confused about the date, i have only added discord channel for the peoples voice and the general opinion
not for the updates as they are going to be announced through our official channels (website/lomcn account)

www.TheLastChapter.net

Reactions: deano13

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Yes mate,
hopefully this tuesday at 6:00 PM to be exact

note to everyone :
The amount of people whose asking me the same exact question is quite strange tbh,
ive given a 1 month notice and ive not posted anything about changing the live date
and literally got a giant countdown timer at my website :'D

yet people seemed too confused about the date, i have only added discord channel for the peoples voice and the general opinion
not for the updates as they are going to be announced through our official channels (website/lomcn account)

www.TheLastChapter.net
People are just excited to play, it's a good thing dude.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Because of people like me who start a server and take 300 years to finish it, they are just probably wanting to confirm that they defo get a good server to play at that date!

Looks really good from the bits you've shared!

Reactions: deano13 and Jev