Legend of Mir III - Orca - Online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Lanaya

LOMCN Member
Feb 9, 2023

Orca (Online)​

Rates: Exp x1, Gold x1, Drop x1

Image 1.png Image 2.png Image 3.png Image 4.png

Why Choose Orca?

Orca invites you to experience the enchanting world of Legend of Mir3! As a low-rate server, my mission is to transport you back to the golden era of Mir3, embracing the nostalgia of classic gameplay, bringing back great memories.

🏹 Classic Mir3 Experience: Immerse yourself in the nostalgic world of Mir3, where adventure knows no bounds. Orca stays true to the game's roots, dive into the world of Mir3 as it was meant to be played,

💰 Basic Rates, Maximum Challenge: Experience the game and grind. Orca features basic experience, gold, and drop rates set at x1, ensuring a challenging and rewarding gameplay experience for every player.

🔒 Stable and Secure: Experience a server that is not only dedicated to preserving the original Mir3 experience but also ensures stability and security for all players. Enjoy smooth gameplay without interruptions, backed by robust server infrastructure.

Added-Back​

Shukiran - Warrior weapon that allows you to throw stars from range, purchased from weapon NPC

Numa Hill - The long waited map is here! opens at 7:00 PM and closes at 8:00 PM (UTC Time), NPC located at Numa Village

Blossom Map - level 50+, drops and experience are similar to Frost Dungeon

Caption - a game-shop item that provides you the ability to place a text above your name, be respectful :)

The New Beginning - Assassin Skill that boosts your Flash of Light and Karma damage by x2

Removed​

Map Buff

Lost Land (As for now)

Fixes​

A lot of fixes have been made while I was working on the source code! Crashes, spells, looks, and more.​

Downloads:​

🌐 Download 1 - Google Drive
🌐 Download 2 - Mega

If the server or the client doesn't run you may need to install one of the following dependencies
  • Microsoft .NET 7
  • DirectX Runtime
  • SlimDX Runtime
  • DirectX Redist
  • DirectX SDK
You can download them from here.

📱 Discord

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Decided to give the server a try and even did some observing to see what high levels were doing and decided this server isn't for me but best of luck.

What I will say is that Experience rate seemed fine, as did gold, but item drops seemed too low, I also wouldn't say that this is anything like the original game just another Zircon knockoff almost all the issues with zircon still remain though the GM is addressing some of them.

But end of the day there is nothing else new to the mir3 part of the forum so if your bored and want something to play its better than nowt.

Reactions: Lanaya

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Tried this server and decided to stick with the server, gold drops, experience and leveling seems decent.

Got few feed back of Taos. Taos pets were nerfed (not considering how they will do in 45+ maps) which seems a good idea for low maps but as being level 45 they seem pretty weak in hym map and snow map) as pet have very less AC and die in 1-2 hits in 45+ maps from mobs(even using SOF level 3 on pets) so this needs to be looked else Taos are mot worth to play. Taos need strong pets as they only reply on them.

GTE damage also needs to be looked.

So only play Taos if this is being looked and fixed else atm they are not worth to play in 45+ maps.

Most of the items you cannot wear because of weight issue which has been notified like shield and armor - this also need to be looked.

GM is friendly and supportive. Answers and resolve issues fast. Game shop is decent and best part you can get all the buffs in quick time hunt without donation.

Server is worth a try and this server seems a long run. Good to see a good server worth to play after sometime. User count +20 and getting more

Keep the good work GM

/inferno

Last edited:
Reactions: Lanaya

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
User count +40 & getting more. Small bugs which are being fixed by the GM in quick time.

What interesting is that all all game buffs can be bought in the game without even donation.

Good work @Lanaya

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
great server so far gg prices are fair hunt gold is fast xp curve is not to slow , big stat items are being taken out to try keep things balanced, overall very good

Reactions: checkra1n

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
1701058434120.png

So even though i said no, out of respect for my time there he did it anyway, so thats my acc banned also xD.

A convo i had after he banned me on discord for nothing lol

Last edited:

Lanaya

LOMCN Member
Feb 9, 2023
Because I need no drama man, just play if you feel playing or quit if you feel not, you're welcome both ways

Reactions: Pusha

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Because I need no drama man, just play if you feel playing or quit if you feel not, you're welcome both ways
Thought it was weird how you would refund me after i told you not to, without a ban...just checked account doesnt exist ;)

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
are we getting a xmas event?
Doubt. hes wiping in the new year.

Will also say, I quit, he asked if i wanted a refund, i said no best of luck, he replied, thanks refunded, then banned me, now says ill be unbanned for fresh, do not donate here.

Last edited:

jefakool

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2013
Doubt. hes wiping in the new year.

Will also say, I quit, he asked if i wanted a refund, i said no best of luck, he replied, thanks refunded, then banned me, now says ill be unbanned for fresh, do not donate here.
wiping ?! as in clean slate, and everyone back to lvl 0 ?