Legend of Mir ORIGINS [CrystalM2] OpenBeta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
i agree to some extent but i think slightly less only slightly would be better when an added item drops im usually like oooo fingers crosses here its a bit like ill check all them later lol

this can be adjusted if you feel its too much but lets see how we get on with feedback, can you tell me which is better for your colourblindness please

THIS COLOR - SPRINGGREEN

THIS COLOR - GOLDENROD

---------- Post Merged at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:53 PM ----------

top quality pal, yes it was blue sorry i should of stated that. ok i was unaware of the vanity pet thing, thanks for the info, ill pass it on as alot of people think its broken as they dont know how to use. fair enough on the fatesword tbh, yeah my pets were only semi leveled tbf but they did get rekt by bug cave mobs like almost 1 at a time :S every thing else ty on the fast fixes and excellent job my good sir XD

hmm this is the second item ive seen added and ended up with no stats.... strange will take a look

i was going to put Press A for manual collection X fr collection at mouse cursor or Automatic mode lets the pet collect it automatically but not all pets have an auto mode, it says in description, thta my fault sorry

hoping word of mouth will help spread the controls :)

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
this can be adjusted if you feel its too much but lets see how we get on with feedback, can you tell me which is better for your colourblindness please

THIS COLOR - SPRINGGREEN

THIS COLOR - GOLDENROD
Its just my opinion but its not a problem finding added stuff is always fun and like you said most of the time its just +1 stat.

The golden rod is better, thanks :D

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Once you recast Rage + ProtectionField it doesnt update the timer back to full time limit, you have to wait till it runs out.

Rage and Profield are not stackable with new casts. May look into changing this if its wanted?

Noticed this (IMO) misunderstanding - I noticed that on crystal servers in past and it is likely shortcoming of files themselves - it is not about stacking, stacking means doubling or more of the buff added stats, what he talks about here is that if a buff is say 30sec and you recast when it says 10sec remaining, it doesn't go back to 30sec as new cast but you got to wait for the orig cast to expire before you can cast again and get the 30sec duration - which is the way I imagine it should work.

Basically new cast cancels the remaining time of the previous one and starts a new period. That way you wait for the buff to run out before casting new one. Again the talk is not about stacking buffs, I am pretty sure daneo1989 doesn't want that.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Can you explain the rested exp love the idea how does it work in terms of how does it stack from being offline or offline in safe zone? how long is the maximum duration?

vanjambles

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2013
other than a couple map problems with the dodgy tile and the wall thing id say you pretty much hit the nail on the head, cant wait to buckle down into live XD

oh i forgot, not a bug as such but ast lobby stairs are a lil funny, the walls arnt really where they should be for stairs and as such its easy to accidently go out when trying to go in (lol)

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
other than a couple map problems with the dodgy tile and the wall thing id say you pretty much hit the nail on the head, cant wait to buckle down into live XD

oh i forgot, not a bug as such but ast lobby stairs are a lil funny, the walls arnt really where they should be for stairs and as such its easy to accidently go out when trying to go in (lol)

wheres that?

---------- Post Merged at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Noticed this (IMO) misunderstanding - I noticed that on crystal servers in past and it is likely shortcoming of files themselves - it is not about stacking, stacking means doubling or more of the buff added stats, what he talks about here is that if a buff is say 30sec and you recast when it says 10sec remaining, it doesn't go back to 30sec as new cast but you got to wait for the orig cast to expire before you can cast again and get the 30sec duration - which is the way I imagine it should work.

Basically new cast cancels the remaining time of the previous one and starts a new period. That way you wait for the buff to run out before casting new one. Again the talk is not about stacking buffs, I am pretty sure daneo1989 doesn't want that.

sorry yes NOT stack, but refresh the duration back to max at skill level.

---------- Post Merged at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Can you explain the rested exp love the idea how does it work in terms of how does it stack from being offline or offline in safe zone? how long is the maximum duration?

every 60 minutes offline (logged out in a safezone) this triggers online aswell 60 minutes in a safesoze, you gain a 10 minute exp buff, this effect stacks to a maximum of 5 hours. but if your online that will start to countdown so being afk in a safezone actually gains no real benefit.

the exp bonus is 10% so if i log out in a safezone for 8 hours overnight in the morning ill have a buff of 10% exp for 1 hour 20 minutes

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
some colour changes that will take place on next reboot/update

28jgz9w.png

dpiw43.png

9t2xr5.png

vanjambles

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2013
is it guranteed 2 week beta or will live come sooner if bugs are fixed within, lets say, 12 hours, as there basically are none? :P much love

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
lol well beta was max 2 weeks, i want a bit of time beofre live so i can get the word out there when live is announced, no point saying okay lets go live tomorrow as it wont reach a big enough audience for you guys

so for now i kn ow its boring, open beta is.,.. but your all good some great testing and the feedback is awesome, keep it up, the more thats foiund and fixed. the quicker live comes round ^^

vanjambles

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2013
yeah thats fair :P id get planning out ya hype plan tho mate, you did too good of a job to have a 2 week beta planning period XD

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
some colour changes that will take place on next reboot/update

28jgz9w.png

dpiw43.png

9t2xr5.png
brilliant bud much clearer :) ive noticed slow can drop added to bracelets etc you sure thats a stat that you want dropping added?

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
I do agree with Vanjambles i understand you want to hype the server up (makes it better for everyone) but from what i've noticed/found i don't think beta needs to be a week long, nevermind 2.

good job on the fixes.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
yeah i think slow on drops is okay, getting a decent rare drop with slow will be hard so choosing a +slow lower level item over a higher level non slow will create some interesting kits

StuTheBru

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 2, 2015
Got on ok (bro helped me sort screan res :) All runs well so far,,,, xp seems less at 40 than oldmir -- oldmir was lvl33 15m xp lvl40 50m xp and lvl45 246m xp lvl47 650m xp ???
The darkness in wooma temp is very harsh,cannot see mobs untill almost next to us doesant help,torches gave a definate circle of light,,lol its missing
On another note i dont think guilds that lvl help at all,if it means like other mirs people refuse joining as they are full and only got 2 players in,,the whole idea of guilds is that people can get the frends together and make more and for noobs the help they need,im more a solo player so dont care,but i dont think it helps guilds to not be able to join strangers or even ther frends
more comments to come,,but so far 9,5/10 stu

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
IMO the guilds cap is great, means there'll be quite a few guilds around hopefully and not just 1/2

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
I had an issue when moving my items around in my bag and when putting some into storage, the items were some of the items that appear on the ground as added stat but then in the bag have no added stat information... they would display a tooltip and then when closing the bag the tooltip stays on screen... I couldn't replicate it by just moving items again but I have the iron ring in my stores so I can try to replicate it later to see what was causing it, probably due to it being a bugged item though I guess (both items were bugged) but I thought I would mention it and maybe it will help debugging

Screenshot

Also the Jail building in sabuk wall if you go inside you get trapped as the door does not work to get back out

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
you can always make a group of alot of players, but guilds start out small, and takes time and effort to level them, plus only 1 guild can own sabuk, lets get some scraps going :)

---------- Post Merged at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:31 PM ----------

I had an issue when moving my items around in my bag and when putting some into storage, the items were some of the items that appear on the ground as added stat but then in the bag have no added stat information... they would display a tooltip and then when closing the bag the tooltip stays on screen... I couldn't replicate it by just moving items again but I have the iron ring in my stores so I can try to replicate it later to see what was causing it, probably due to it being a bugged item though I guess (both items were bugged) but I thought I would mention it and maybe it will help debugging

Screenshot

Also the Jail building in sabuk wall if you go inside you get trapped as the door does not work to get back out

hmm thats the second time ive seen an image like that, but ive never had it. it says added (blue on floor) but not in bag, please save it would like to see it

furiousmatador

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 23, 2016
nok chi and mundane items( probably tao protect too) are not equipable, they say nothing as the type of item they are. teleport costs a whopping 250 mana, thats a tad excessive for a spell that only works as a DE or a way to get to caves. magic booster seems extremely strong 24-24 mc. just some thought so far. great work on the server

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
BETA test for as long as you can, and for as long as people are willing to actually test (And not just log in to snoop around for best leveling areas for live).

2 weeks is a drop in the ocean in the big picture of how long its taken your work to come to fruition, added to the potential life expectancy of the server.

Testing is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.