Legend Of Mir2 SuperNova Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
So I’ve just been told that in the guild “Immortal Kombat” there’s a gm in there helping the whole guild @making items etc giving them free levels while the gm is also selling levels etc kit to people who are not “his friends”...

@supernova thisntrue? A few ppl have said to me and it does look suspicious as 60+ is hard to lvl and people jumping majorly unless your selling 1000’s pills

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Atlantis all over again xD lol Full 80 kit to arabs = 20£... 1 spell to me = 25£

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
So I’ve just been told that in the guild “Immortal Kombat” there’s a gm in there helping the whole guild @making items etc giving them free levels while the gm is also selling levels etc kit to people who are not “his friends”...

@supernova thisntrue? A few ppl have said to me and it does look suspicious as 60+ is hard to lvl and people jumping majorly unless your selling 1000’s pills
This is not really true and everyone who says this just wants to spoil the game and I do not sell Kit Any More Was only sell **** kit lol u have much better in 1 day! u had played 1 day and got the whole FalconKit and CrystalArm / Weapon etc .. Almost yet also the Veteran Veteran, ZZzZZ Jungle and lots of 65+ lvled ppl with no donation!
*Note* I know everyone who says this but I leave him saying what he has because he like kids wants to spoil the game because he wanted me to give him high levels and kit But Im refused

---------- Post Merged at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Atlantis all over again xD lol Full 80 kit to arabs = 20£... 1 spell to me = 25£

Go and play Mario or anything fun for you and stop attacking people.

SheSeemedLvl18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2015
Im ZZzZZ he aint gave me nothing i level'd to 40 and then used my x4 and popped about 100pills i had saved from my previous char, But he did offer me 200pills for $20 :P

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Im ZZzZZ he aint gave me nothing i level'd to 40 and then used my x4 and popped about 100pills i had saved from my previous char, But he did offer me 200pills for $20 :P

Oiiii gimme ur wiz or wep lmao

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
RebootInfo:

• New Mounts.
  • Added HairStyle.
  • New SholderPads.
  • Fixed Curse Time.
  • Added More Quests.
  • EvilMir Now Ready.
  • Fixed New Spells DMG.
  • Added More GroupCaves.
  • SpiecalPlace Now Ready.
  • Increased Healing Skill.
  • Added New Stats Colors.
  • Fixed Stun DMG And Seconds.
  • NewMir Set For each class.
  • Added More Doors For SabukWall.
  • Increased Stats on Ultimate Kit.
  • Added StormEscape Skill For Wiz.
  • Increased Mobs on Leveling Cave.
  • Level Table has become much easier now.
  • NewComers Start at Level 40 Within Frozen Stuff (Easy To Cath UP) .
  • Apple time increased from 3 minutes to 15 minutes.
  • You Can Change CraftScroll Into GameGold From SpiecalKey.
  • Added ExpFoodPill(250k) drop From Low bosses for help NewComers.
  • Added ExpPotion(x2) On GameShop For Gold And GG Also on Crafting.
  • Fixed SoulShield And BlessedArmour Now give more AC AMC And decreased their time.

Edit: Re Download Last Exe Again From here > http://www.mediafire.com/file/3ylr64w70dwvty4/Client.rar/file

Last edited:

Dartz

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 8, 2014
i love your server a lot but i got to say this u have runined your own server by making start lvl, lvl 40 it way too high it should be lvl 20 with noble kit u just made dragion and skeleton kit point less by giving them frozen kit by the start i now u went high rateings. This is just my opinion but this just runed what was a great server there is an old saying that comes to mind IF IT'S NOT BROKEN THEN DON'T FIX IT.

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
says wrong version for me...

sorry The right one Here >> http://www.mediafire.com/file/3ylr64w70dwvty4/Client.rar/file

---------- Post Merged at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:50 AM ----------

i love your server a lot but i got to say this u have runined your own server by making start lvl, lvl 40 it way too high it should be lvl 20 with noble kit u just made dragion and skeleton kit point less by giving them frozen kit by the start i now u went high rateings. This is just my opinion but this just runed what was a great server there is an old saying that comes to mind IF IT'S NOT BROKEN THEN DON'T FIX IT.
frozen kit and lvl 40 become very easy to get ! btw for newcomers can catch up.

ExSTEEL

LOMCN Member
Jan 26, 2018
---------- Post Merged at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:23 PM ----------

nah ... just try again and if u have any problem with connect let me know.
SERVER won't let me create a char noob hurry up and fix this pls

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
Spent fking hours and still haven’t got maps, please sort a fking proper download out this is a complete joke in 2018