Legend Of Mir2 SuperNova Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Host have been changed and server has become that laggy I can’t even play, needs sorting lagg is unbearable for most

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
There was a problem with the company and I connect with them and it will Fixed.

---------- Post Merged at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:06 AM ----------

Host have been changed and server has become that laggy I can’t even play, needs sorting lagg is unbearable for most
There was a problem with the company and I connect with them and it will Fixed.

---------- Post Merged at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Do you have an auto patcher or full client link?
Here You go m8 Full client below... My Main Post Updated.

Download FullClient From Here >>> http://www.mediafire.com/file/iidmbyahmdi05mi/Legend_Of_Mir2_SuperNova1.rar/file

---------- Post Merged on 29-07-2018 at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 28-07-2018 at 03:35 AM ----------

The server is down now and it will take some time because I change it to a new and better DediHost because I noticed some complain that there is a lagg please be patient to solve all problems there will be no lag again thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Any rough time it’s coming bk up?

---------- Post Merged on 30-07-2018 at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 29-07-2018 at 06:35 PM ----------

Boss event tonight at 9pm after Sabuk wall ^^ good fun

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
Reboot Info:

• Added New GroupLeveling Caves to Game
  • Increased SafeZone Size on SabukWall to 5 steps
  • Fixed All Placements.
  • Added 1 AOE Leveling Spell For Taoists (HolyPrism).
  • Added More Mounts lvl 80.
  • added More Pads/medals/trinkets lvl 80.
  • Added More ExpPotions(x5).
  • Removed coolDown From BladeStorm and Increased The DMG.
  • Reduced Time on Poisoning to 1m only.
  • Increased Stats on LastManStanding Sword.
  • Small Event on Friday will be mobs Around MightySqaure.

Moved To New DediHost And now its freesh there's no more Lag. Sorry for the lag that happened in the last days.

LastPatch From Here >> http://www.mediafire.com/file/xq38pddr2fhcgd2/LastPatch%25282%2529.rar/file

HolyPrism - Taoist Spell
[video=youtube;npKQkpkCxXM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npKQkpkCxXM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Reboot Info:

• Added New GroupLeveling Caves to Game
  • Increased SafeZone Size on SabukWall to 5 steps
  • Fixed All Placements.
  • Added 1 AOE Leveling Spell For Taoists (HolyPrism).
  • Added More Mounts lvl 80.
  • added More Pads/medals/trinkets lvl 80.
  • Added More ExpPotions(x5).
  • Removed coolDown From BladeStorm and Increased The DMG.
  • Reduced Time on Poisoning to 1m only.
  • Increased Stats on LastManStanding Sword.
  • Small Event on Friday will be mobs Around MightySqaure.

Moved To New DediHost And now its freesh there's no more Lag. Sorry for the lag that happened in the last days.

LastPatch From Here >> http://www.mediafire.com/file/xq38pddr2fhcgd2/LastPatch%25282%2529.rar/file

HolyPrism - Taoist Spell
[video=youtube;npKQkpkCxXM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npKQkpkCxXM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

😂😂😂 x5 pots so you cater even more for the donaters good one, this server is becoming more and more pay to win as the weeks pass, absolute joke

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
 x5 pots so you cater even more for the donaters good one, this server is becoming more and more pay to win as the weeks pass, absolute joke
not pay to win and u have ask the players who play... all normal players much better than donaters on lvls and kit. -_-

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
not pay to win and u have ask the players who play... all normal players much better than donaters on lvls and kit. -_-

You are joking right? People drop items all the time the next min they turn up wearing the same weapon with luck 10 instantly cause you keep selling items to players even though you told me you don’t sell items, pretty ironic

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I’m done with server

it seems I kill the same people 10x a day or more not get a single pk drop

i tested my char I died 20 times and dropped my whole kit 2x over, thats not due to rng, should be impossible....and killed an enemy about 20 times got 1 body drop lol

games MAJOR P2W as 50k gg is 35$ which is **** all

you can buy luck 10.. u can buy kit... 60% drop pots..... a key to free bosses all day... Mir pads etc

chuck in £75 your a top end char best kit in game whole lot...
x500% exp pots... that says it all

games really fun but P2W side is stupidly dumb....

XaioXin

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2016
Four Heroes
I’m done with server

it seems I kill the same people 10x a day or more not get a single pk drop

i tested my char I died 20 times and dropped my whole kit 2x over, thats not due to rng, should be impossible....and killed an enemy about 20 times got 1 body drop lol

games MAJOR P2W as 50k gg is 35$ which is **** all

you can buy luck 10.. u can buy kit... 60% drop pots..... a key to free bosses all day... Mir pads etc

chuck in £75 your a top end char best kit in game whole lot...
x500% exp pots... that says it all

games really fun but P2W side is stupidly dumb....
LOL u cry cause droped ur Mirsword ? Gl im not missing you. also dont comment any more here and stop connect with me via **.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
LOL u cry cause droped ur Mirsword ? Gl im not missing you. also dont comment any more here and stop connect with me via **.

I didn’t drop Mir sword? I don’t care about that? Please read above properly.......

---------- Post Merged at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Are players buying kits/items for r/l cash that arent in gameshop? not played in a while and probably won't be again if this is really happening?